💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Did anyone heard Ayu's new album :giveup: It was amazing and her BEST since 2010 :giveup:

But I am going to drag the hoes that deserves it. If she took out Breakdown from the first part, then tracks 1-6 are flawless. 

Summer Love & Many Classic Moments are cute. I could find myself enjoying them when I go out for a run (these cute/pop/dancy tracks are so much better than Feel the love which was plain annoying).

I reallt never thought Ayu could snatch/scalp me bald ever again. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Did anyone heard Ayu's new album :giveup: It was amazing and her BEST since 2010 :giveup:

But I am going to drag the hoes that deserves it. If she took out Breakdown from the first part, then tracks 1-6 are flawless. 

Summer Love & Many Classic Moments are cute. I could find myself enjoying them when I go out for a run (these cute/pop/dancy tracks are so much better than Feel the love which was plain annoying).

I reallt never thought Ayu could snatch/scalp me bald ever again. 

what album is this?

Prismatic
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

what album is this?

Made In Japan

It leaked yesterday and I just heard it this afternoon. 

PoshLife
Just now, Prismatic said:

Made In Japan

It leaked yesterday and I just heard it this afternoon. 

ohhhh okay. cuz iTunes only had "A Best" as her newest album so I was really confused haha

weird coincidence: I'm listening to "Many Classic Moments" on YouTube, and one of the suggested videos on the sidebar is a review of Pokemon Sun/Moon, and the thumbnail has the same pokemon that's your avi. I never watch pokemon videos so that's just a really strange coincidence :toofunny: 

• Like 1

Prismatic
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

ohhhh okay. cuz iTunes only had "A Best" as her newest album so I was really confused haha

weird coincidence: I'm listening to "Many Classic Moments" on YouTube, and one of the suggested videos on the sidebar is a review of Pokemon Sun/Moon, and the thumbnail has the same pokemon that's your avi. I never watch pokemon videos so that's just a really strange coincidence :toofunny: 

The album's not coming out until June and praying that she'll get a better album cause it's tragic as fvck right now..

Maybe it's a sign for you to play Pokemon :hor: 

Many Classic Moments is cute. One of her better upbeat/dancyish song. I detest Feel the flop, flopleo and flopoflopo.

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

The album's not coming out until June and praying that she'll get a better album cause it's tragic as fvck right now..

Maybe it's a sign for you to play Pokemon :hor: 

Many Classic Moments is cute. One of her better upbeat/dancyish song. I detest Feel the flop, flopleo and flopoflopo.

okay now sis I agree that Feel the Love is boring but Lelio is a bop and XOXO is a BOP KaTa4mf.gif

Prismatic
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

okay now sis I agree that Feel the Love is boring but Lelio is a bop and XOXO is a BOP KaTa4mf.gif

No thanks henny. I got Godmuro with the bops. I use Ayusus mainly for rock/rock ballad/ballad/something emotional. 

PoshLife

No thanks henny. I got Godmuro with the bops. I use Ayusus mainly for rock/rock ballad/ballad/something emotional. 

Well I agree Namie has lots more bops

• Like 1

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Well I agree Namie has lots more bops

And I use Kunta Kami for my slutty bops :hor: 

PoshLife

And I use Kunta Kami for my slutty bops :hor: 

where are you getting these nicknames :lmao:

and yeah I agree with that too. "Bon Voyage" is such a good brainless pop album

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

where are you getting these nicknames :lmao:

and yeah I agree with that too. "Bon Voyage" is such a good brainless pop album

How could you not know the quen of pop

https://twitter.com/itskotakami

Bon Voyage was great and sexy and I am thirsty for another good album. Walk of my life... cute but Namie did better, sorry not sorry. 

Edited by Prismatic

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

How could you not know the quen of pop

https://twitter.com/itskotakami

Bon Voyage was great and sexy and I am thirsty for another good album. Walk of my life... cute but Namie did better, sorry not sorry. 

Yeah I didn't like Walk of My Life. I actually liked the title song a lot (for a ballad, it's actually really pretty and catchy), but I only downloaded like three songs from that album. It was very... rock or something. Not what I was expecting from her and I didn't like it.

_genic meanwhile was so good. Golden Touch, Fly, It, Scream, Space Invader, B Who I Want 2 B... like every song was great

• Like 1

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah I didn't like Walk of My Life. I actually liked the title song a lot (for a ballad, it's actually really pretty and catchy), but I only downloaded like three songs from that album. It was very... rock or something. Not what I was expecting from her and I didn't like it.

_genic meanwhile was so good. Golden Touch, Fly, It, Scream, Space Invader, B Who I Want 2 B... like every song was great

Yes. The title track was amazing, but the single and album tracks were boring or just annoying. I hope she'll give another Bon Voyage or Trick or Kingdom.

I didn't like it initially. I thought it wasn't catchy enough, but seeing the tour. I changed my mind and love every track bascially. B Who I Want 2 B is in her top 10 best song. It's such a bop. 

Did you hear Mint? It's seriously giving me Past<Future teas. 

PoshLife
36 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Yes. The title track was amazing, but the single and album tracks were boring or just annoying. I hope she'll give another Bon Voyage or Trick or Kingdom.

I didn't like it initially. I thought it wasn't catchy enough, but seeing the tour. I changed my mind and love every track bascially. B Who I Want 2 B is in her top 10 best song. It's such a bop. 

Did you hear Mint? It's seriously giving me Past<Future teas. 

I don't really like Mint :toofunny: The video is awesome and the song is catchy I guess, but it's not really my type

I feel like sometimes the songs she releases right after an album don't end up going on the next album though. Like Tsuki (though I guess that was on Ballada), Brighter Day, Damage, Neonlight Lipstick... so hopefully the new album won't sound too much like Mint haha. I think it's just a random track

Taylor

Jessica to release an English version of her mini album digitally (with 5 out of the 6 songs) on the 27th of May.

"Fly" music video will be released at midnight KST on the 17th.
"Love Me The Same" music video will be released at 12 noon KST on the 18th.

CifOd_GU4AAliKr.jpg

• Like 1