Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

My Crayon Pop and Melody Day signed albums came :party:

I'd post photos but I don't even know how to do that now that we can't use imgur anymore :laughga: 

Irrelevant

izone jap line all back in korea, izone management alive, izone stylist packing up to go back to korea ITS HAPPENING

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 2

YCHofficial
10 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

izone jap line all back in korea, izone management alive, izone stylist packing up to go back to korea ITS HAPPENING

They survived :enigma:

Martijn

Can somebody explain why IZ*ONE didn't disband but X1 did? I thought their scandals were similar if not the same? Genuinely just wondering, no shade.

YCHofficial
59 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Can somebody explain why IZ*ONE didn't disband but X1 did? I thought their scandals were similar if not the same? Genuinely just wondering, no shade.

I think because IZ*ONE has been around for longer and already has done a ton of stuff as where X1 only released a single and thats it. 

Also Also Also - The companies of X1 members voted for disbandment, maybe the companies of IZ*ONE members didnt want disbandment 

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Martijn said:

x1 didn't have a contract so I guess it's easier for them to disband

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Martijn
6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

x1 didn't have a contract so I guess it's easier for them to disband

8 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

I think because IZ*ONE has been around for longer and already has done a ton of stuff as where X1 only released a single and thats it. 

Also Also Also - The companies of X1 members voted for disbandment, maybe the companies of IZ*ONE members didnt want disbandment 

Ah that makes sense, thx!

YCHofficial
10 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Bitch this choreography is SICKENING

This is if After School and Wanna.B would have a baby

PoshLife

So at some point BigHit becomes bigger than the so-called Big Three, right? Like, don't SM, YG, and JYP only have like 1-2 viable groups/soloists each?

ps I hope the NU'EST and SEVENTEEN members are ready to never have a day off ever again, we've seen how BigHit works BTS :laughga: 

Edited by PoshLife

Neight Shayde
32 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So at some point BigHit becomes bigger than the so-called Big Three, right? Like, don't SM, YG, and JYP only have like 1-2 viable groups/soloists each?

BH will become big three-like when bang produces at least two to three more great groups/soloists for a loooong time. So far they only have one.