Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
7 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Is that a VELVET concept for summer? Is it? :messga: QUEENS

if anything i’m just glad the effects look nice and not an oversaturated mess with the sharp effect on max

mister max
34 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Is that a VELVET concept for summer? Is it? :messga: QUEENS

omg kinda hyped by this

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Neight Shayde

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

i f*****g love this but man did they just make rbb sound accessible to the ordinary ear :sharon:

fashion monster

I had zero expectations regarding Zimzalabim, but fortunately I like the song. It jumped straight into my top5 and the album is probably my favourite so far. The only complaints I have are that Bing Bing needed a stronger chorus (it probably has my favourite verses of the album so, with a more addictive hook, it could have been my favourite song of the mini album), and LP a little less of that invasive bass (?) throughout the whole song. 

Zimzalabim / Milkshake / Parade / Sunny Side Up / Bing Bing > LP

My RV's singles chart updated:

Peek-a-Boo > Dumb Dumb > Happiness > Zimzalabim > Power Up > RBB > Automatic > One Of These Nights  > Russian Roulette > Bad Boy > Ice Cream Cake >>>>>>>>>>>>> Red Flavor > Rookie

PopReaper

hmmmm I have mixed feelings about it. Not a "flat earth" reference :toofunny: I wish the pre-chorus had more of a build-up (specially the first one), I think that would've made the transition to the chorus work way better.

The first verse kinda reminds me of Electric Shock

Can't find the mini on Apple Music :giveup: 

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

mister max

Honestly up until the chorus its a huge ass bop, and then Irene's chorus comes in and you are like wait what? Okay no I still like it

The bridge is annoying, Joy's chorus is heaven :legend: the end needed more noise to make a hug impact tho (never thought I'd ask for more noise nnnn)

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn

Just gave it another listen and I think I like everything separately, it's just structured weirdly. There's NO buildup before the Zimzalabim zim zim-hook.
I love the bridge tho, a little Velvet moment!