3 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

An EP :air:

And already in 8 days We- :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Neight Shayde
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I know there are a few NCT fans here :emma:

:emma:

best cover periodt . kinda lacked energy from the first section before the transition but they f*****g killed it after especially the breakdown :air:

fashion monster

I can't believe SM is pulling an SM again. Where's the MV of the year?:grr:

They better release it on Monday at the latest. The teaser looked and sounded perfect :giveup:

Neight Shayde
16 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I can't believe SM is pulling an SM again. Where's the MV of the year?:grr:

They better release it on Monday at the latest. The teaser looked and sounded perfect :giveup:

that was the most frustrating anti-climactic s*** ive ever experienced :saladga:

its a blessing in disguise actually. don’t music shows track views when the song gets released? it’ll take hours but we’ll probably get it before 6PM KST

fashion monster
5 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

that was the most frustrating anti-climactic s*** ive ever experienced :saladga:

its a blessing in disguise actually. don’t music shows track views when the song gets released? it’ll take hours but we’ll probably get it before 6PM KST

I wonder what happened tho. They were promoting the release until a couple hours before, and then postponed it 2 minutes before it dropped.

Neight Shayde
36 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I wonder what happened tho. They were promoting the release until a couple hours before, and then postponed it 2 minutes before it dropped.

i was actually in the premiere thing 20 mins before 12 when they suddenly made the video/link unavailable. the decision to move the date tho was so last-minute :saladga:

must something about the mv i guess. they were probably reviewing it one last time and found something wrong - maybe with the effects?

fashion monster
52 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

maybe with the effects?

Probably some of the effects messed up the quality once uploaded to YT and it became a Minecraft mess.

Neight Shayde
18 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Probably some of the effects messed up the quality once uploaded to YT and it became a Minecraft mess.

yeah or an effect that wasn’t rendered properly. those explosions looked so epic tho in the teasers 

14 minutes ago, Martijn said:

They'd better not be editing out a Jaehyun nip slip rn :lolga:

the way i immediately ult-ed him after his delicious shirtless stunt :cryga: