💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

These AOA news got me listening to Excuse Me again.... a serve, both the song and the MV

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

fashion monster

I'm so here for this, but I wish they didn't spoil this part of the song (post chorus?, outro?). 

Martijn

Barely 4 months after their last comeback :giveup:

Let's see if they can dethrone No as my fav song of this year so far

Martijn

NCT 127 performed their new title track 10 days ahead of its release on James Cordon. I personally love it, especially how it's not the "Taeyong and Mark show" for once. And yes, I know my avatar is Taeyong :ladyhaha:

Edited by Martijn
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Martijn

I really like this song! It's very EXID without sounding like a copy of one of their previous title tracks.

The only problem I have w it is the low-budget of the MV and the low-energy choreo in the chorus.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Taylor

Someone just messaged me on Instagram asking if I liked K-Pop...

Like dude... the word ‘kpop’ literally makes up half of my username :toofunny:

fashion monster
6 hours ago, Martijn said:

I personally love it, especially how it's not the "Taeyong and Mark show" for once.

3/3 of the new songs we've heard so far are not starting with them. It's a little bit shocking to me. I wonder if this change has anything to do with the fact that SHINee is on hiatus and EXO has started to enlist. If NCT Dream is not over, they'll probably leave the weird stuff to them. 

-

I low-key wanted to hate this, so I could delete them from the groups I follow, since in the last 3 years I only liked two songs they have released. But I don't. And I can even see this getting a pretty decent success. :deadbanana:

-

I'm happy TRCNG is having a comeback. I thought they had disbanded. Their last comeback was in January 2018, and it's kinda way too long for a rookie group. This will probably be the last time we see them around. Too bad, I liked Utopia and Wolf Baby.

-

Hocus Pocus was not for me. But I love this xxxbunny.gif

Neight Shayde

I wasn’t expecting Oh My Girl to snap with SSFW :pray:

54 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

3/3 of the new songs we've heard so far are not starting with them. It's a little bit shocking to me. I wonder if this change has anything to do with the fact that SHINee is on hiatus and EXO has started to enlist. If NCT Dream is not over, they'll probably leave the weird stuff to them. 

Taeyong has a solo mixtape release before the year ends (i think, based on the release schedule so far) so that’s probably part of why he’s not on the tracks much. The TY antis are out there on alert.

But yeah we’ll see post-superhuman if they have changed gears. I have a feeling that Superhuman will be the best selling nct album yet, so that might motivate SM even more to push through with the sound change. 

The dreamies will get new members next month.