💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max
46 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

" Black Pink's new music release is expected for mid-to-late March. It will be an EP with several new songs." He also added, "This will be Black Pink's first music release in about 9 months since the EP containing 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' last June, and upon listening to some of Black Pink's upcoming songs through Teddy, I remember that I gave a big sigh of relief as the songs were beyond my expectations. You can definitely look forward to it. Rosé's solo debut will be shortly after Black Pink's comeback EP. We have finished selecting a song which best matches Rosé's vocals, and we are also preparing for Lisa and Jisoo's solos. My hope and goal is for Black Pink to make 2 comebacks, and also for Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo to debut solo, in that order."

I'll be shook

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

Koda Kumi went to Vegas to watch Enigma :legend:

yaaass. now if only koda kumi can go back to making good music :fan: (okay Chances All was good though)

nnnn I just re-noticed your signature :toofunny: I was just thinking of saying "the K in KPop stands for blacK pink"

RAMROD

Another EP for BLACKPINK :diane:

When will YG give them full debut album?!

If that new boy band he just formed from that show get debut album first, I swear :triggered:

Although I'd get it either way. But hoping for that EP to have more than 4 songs tho! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

mister max

Omg I literally thought about hil covering Gotta Go and now he did it :nooo: my power

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

When will YG give them full debut album?!

i bet their full length album will just be a compilation of all their EPs, one new song, and then two to three remixes :lolly:

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

i bet their full length album will just be a compilation of all their EPs, one new song, and then two to three remixes :lolly:

I am sure YG can do that. Just like they did with MADE album, but hope they will do something better than that. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 1:06 PM, PoshLife said:

I love this cover :giveup: I can't find a higher-res version of it

320x0w.jpg

http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music114/v4/b6/12/e7/b612e7e0-7327-be6c-5ff9-058aaa490669/source/100000x100000-999.jpg

HQ^^