Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max
2 minutes ago, Martijn said:
  Hide contents

yeah, i think mashiho and hyunsuk are most likely to debut. I really really REALLY hope seunghun gets to debut as well (he trained for 9 years! :grr:) but I think we shouldn't forget how well jeongwoo has been doing throughout the competition, so he might be the 3rd vocalist :( I like him, but it's not his time yet

Spoiler

omg I don't really like jeongwoo :cryga: he is still a kid 

apperantly Seunghun's mom posted a letter on vlive or another app idk but it seemed very sad and she was thanking his fans for their support and saying that he sadly doesn't have a lot of fans idk I think she already spoiled that he isn't going to debut :emma: I hope he goes to JYP then and debuts their in the next year :air: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn
2 minutes ago, mister max said:
  Hide contents

omg I don't really like jeongwoo :cryga: he is still a kid 

apperantly Seunghun's mom posted a letter on vlive or another app idk but it seemed very sad and she was thanking his fans for their support and saying that he sadly doesn't have a lot of fans idk I think she already spoiled that he isn't going to debut :emma: I hope he goes to JYP then and debuts their in the next year :air: 

Spoiler

i'm surprised the final lineup hasn't been leaked anyway with that many people in the audience

• Like 1

mister max
1 minute ago, Martijn said:
  Hide contents

i'm surprised the final lineup hasn't been leaked anyway with that many people in the audience

Spoiler

wait this is so true lmao :air: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PopReaper
16 hours ago, PoshLife said:

If you were to tell me 10 years ago that I'd someday have a song by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex on my iPhone, I'd be like "...what the hell is an iphone?"

no but for real this is a dream-come-true collab. Not Skrillex specifically but that style of late-2000's catchy EDM combined with Utada's gifted songwriting is just a perfect combination. I'm getting my life so much

ikr, her vocals are really good for EDM because they're not too high pitched/saccharine so it makes the whole thing less overwhelming

A Sophie x Utada collab along the lines of Too Proud (but wilder) would slap tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

ikr, her vocals are really good for EDM because they're not too high pitched/saccharine so it makes the whole thing less overwhelming

A Sophie x Utada collab along the lines of Too Proud (but wilder) would slap tbh

could you imagine if after this every producer wants a piece of Utada :diane: Utada x Zedd. Utada x Madeon. Utada x Mark Ronson

basically the only producers I know are the ones who have worked with Lady Gaga :flop: 

Just as long as Nakata stays away from her :lolga: 

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

could you imagine if after this every producer wants a piece of Utada :diane: Utada x Zedd. Utada x Madeon. Utada x Mark Ronson

basically the only producers I know are the ones who have worked with Lady Gaga :flop: 

Just as long as Nakata stays away from her :lolga: 

inb4 she works with RedOne :lolga:

Utada x Mark Ronson would be legendary :giveup: Utada x BloodPop too

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

inb4 she works with RedOne :lolga:

Utada x Mark Ronson would be legendary :giveup: Utada x BloodPop too

I would legit cry with happiness. give the gays what they wanted in 2009

imagine if Skrillex is like doing SXSW and Utada randomly shows up :giveup: watch her do in the US what CL was trying to do.

okay I'm getting myself too excited :lolga:

Interestingly I read Skrillex was brought on to remix "Don't Think Twice" but they just ended up making a new song. I wonder if it's cuz he couldn't do something in 3/4 time :laughga: 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I would legit cry with happiness. give the gays what they wanted in 2009

imagine if Skrillex is like doing SXSW and Utada randomly shows up :giveup: watch her do in the US what CL was trying to do.

okay I'm getting myself too excited :lolga:

Interestingly I read Skrillex was brought on to remix "Don't Think Twice" but they just ended up making a new song. I wonder if it's cuz he couldn't do something in 3/4 time :laughga: 

CL wishes she had 2 english albums out already :lolga:

Utada really should do more festivals tho, I mean, Perfume is doing Coachella

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

CL wishes she had 2 english albums out already :lolga:

Utada really should do more festivals tho, I mean, Perfume is doing Coachella

CL definitely doesn't wish she'd released "Exodus" or "This Is The One" though :lolga: though TITO did have some actual bops.

I think she may hate performing lol. Back before her sabbatical she'd do a couple shows to promote each single, and one few-month tour per album cycle. She never goes to award shows when she's nominated, either. I think she wants to be Japan's Enya - she makes bank on studio recordings and never has to perform live. And lives in a castle!

also her voice isn't what it used to be, it's kinda interesting how she frequently writes songs that put her voice way up there and she can't hit those notes so well live. A Kesha "Praying" tea

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn

Tiffany has been working with Fernando Garibay (Dance in the Dark, many songs on BTW)

She looks good as a blonde, but the difference between her own hair and the extensions is tragic