The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

:music: 

K I'm excited I hope the song is good :selena: I’m loving this concept 

The night sky tells all

mister max

Omg I was on twitter and I already saw one of the members who made the debut team in YGTB :nooo: omg whyyyy

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PopReaper

Our new messy faves of the month: Z-Boys/Z-Girls, 2 upcoming K-Pop groups funded by a cryptocurrency "project"/scam :emma:

image-readtop-2019-32041-154759779836058

7zkizqdpr3b21.jpg

Spoiler

ok I stan Joanne and Priyanka

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

YCHofficial
2 hours ago, SimonSays said:

I was about to say this video is a copy of AOA's Bingle Bangle. Then I realised they are under the same label :spin:

• LMAO 1

moonboywow
2 hours ago, SimonSays said:

I'm more excited about the TXT debut

mister max

I just watched YGTB without subtitles nnnn :rip: also they are really stretching this another episode huh

PoshLife

If you were to tell me 10 years ago that I'd someday have a song by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex on my iPhone, I'd be like "...what the hell is an iphone?"

no but for real this is a dream-come-true collab. Not Skrillex specifically but that style of late-2000's catchy EDM combined with Utada's gifted songwriting is just a perfect combination. I'm getting my life so much

3 hours ago, moonboywow said:

I'm more excited about the TXT debut

Honestly the only boy group I was waiting for was WayV but that’s Chinese. 

Idk about TXT, I want to see more of them. 

The night sky tells all

PoshLife

The Face My Fears EP has been the #2 album on iTunes US all day :giveup: It's also in the Top 10 in 31 countries

Face My Fears is the #12 song on iTunes US

• Love 1

Martijn
9 hours ago, mister max said:

I just watched YGTB without subtitles nnnn :rip: also they are really stretching this another episode huh

I don't think there will be another episode, the remaining three members will be revealed throughout this week. So unless there's a special episode where we get to know the members better individually, I think the season's over.

• Like 1

mister max
6 hours ago, Martijn said:

I don't think there will be another episode, the remaining three members will be revealed throughout this week. So unless there's a special episode where we get to know the members better individually, I think the season's over.

I'm honestly not that happy with some members rn tho :madge: anyways I still have 4 guys that I really want to make it but I guess not

Martijn
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

I'm honestly not that happy with some members rn tho :madge: anyways I still have 4 guys that I really want to make it but I guess not

idk if any of the other members here watch it, but i'll put it in a spoiler anyway

Spoiler

Who are you not happy with? For me it's Haruto and Junghwan, but that might just be me being bitter 7 boys of Treasure A can't debut together anymore

mister max
6 minutes ago, Martijn said:

idk if any of the other members here watch it, but i'll put it in a spoiler anyway

Hide contents

Who are you not happy with? For me it's Haruto and Junghwan, but that might just be me being bitter 7 boys of Treasure A can't debut together anymore

Spoiler

exactly them lmao :air: hyunsuk and byounggon should debut :madge: I'm okay with haruto but I really don't know about Junghwan, I don't see him getting much lines during songs either :spin: rooting for seunghun definetly right now and hyunsuk/byounggon and mashiho

Martijn
6 minutes ago, mister max said:
  Hide contents

exactly them lmao :air: hyunsuk and byounggon should debut :madge: I'm okay with haruto but I really don't know about Junghwan, I don't see him getting much lines during songs either :spin: rooting for seunghun definetly right now and hyunsuk/byounggon and mashiho

Spoiler

yeah, i think mashiho and hyunsuk are most likely to debut. I really really REALLY hope seunghun gets to debut as well (he trained for 9 years! :grr:) but I think we shouldn't forget how well jeongwoo has been doing throughout the competition, so he might be the 3rd vocalist :( I like him, but it's not his time yet