Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Has anyone been keeping up with the HallyuCon mess?

It was an event where Busters, Holland, FirstBite, Blanc7 were supposed to perform.

First it was revealed by Holland that the organisers scammed him and didn't pay him the correct deposit.
Then they announced LOOΠΔ would be performing at the event too, however yesterday they cancelled LOOΠΔ's appearance... claiming it was BlockBerry's fault as they hadn't responded to their messages or whatever.

As "proof" they posted screen caps from Kakao Talk where they talked to "LOOΠΔ's manager"  in English? :sweat:

Their website has a fake address, use stock photos for employee photos and apparently aren't a registered business.

Today they announced the event was cancelled :rip:

-

Good luck to all the people who bought tickets trying to get a refund...

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

PopReaper
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

It was an event where Busters, Holland, FirstBite, Blanc7 were supposed to perform.

First it was revealed by Holland that the organisers scammed him and didn't pay him the correct deposit.
Then they announced LOOΠΔ would be performing at the event too, however yesterday they cancelled LOOΠΔ's appearance... claiming it was BlockBerry's fault as they hadn't responded to their messages or whatever.

As "proof" they posted screen caps from Kakao Talk where they talked to "LOOΠΔ's manager"  in English? :sweat:

Their website has a fake address, use stock photos for employee photos and apparently aren't a registered business.

-

nnnnn yeah this is just a huge scam :toofunny: idek how they had the courage to announce another performer (specially one with a fanbase as big /vocal as LOONA's) after Holland called them out, they deserve all the mess that's coming for them tbh

and those KakaoTalk screenshots were so hilarious :lmao:"My mom works at Netflix" fake insider teas

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

11 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnn yeah this is just a huge scam :toofunny: idek how they had the courage to announce another performer (specially one with a fanbase as big /vocal as LOONA's) after Holland called them out, they deserve all the mess that's coming for them tbh

and those KakaoTalk screenshots were so hilarious :lmao:"My mom works at Netflix" fake insider teas

They probably cancelled LOOΠΔ yesterday when BlockBerry announced "LOOΠΔ Studio" :rip:

Since their schedule would already be full :lmao: 

PoshLife
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

-

omg that reminds me of this hilarious article about a scam pizza festival in NYC a few years ago: https://people.com/food/new-york-brooklyn-pizza-festival-fyre-festival/

and https://ny.eater.com/2017/9/11/16290420/nyc-pizza-festival-scam

The fact that they also promoted a hamburger festival for the same time at the same venue :lmao: 

PopReaper
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

Having mixed feelings about this :poot:

(so, was she the one filming today?)

It's like YG's trying to repeat all of his mistakes with 2NE1 but at twice the speed :poot:

PopReaper

Now YG's saying he'll give every member a solo release, and is also working on group tracks........

but we all know how reliable he can be, so let's just wait and see :lolga:

• Like 1

mister max
10 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

....what

Omg finally I felt really bad for her when she didnt get in IZONE and as she is already one of the "older" idols I thought she would never debut but finally she will , lets pray :pray:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

Also YES at the solo projects for each BLACKPINK member

Not suprised Jennie is first lol, lowkey suprised that Rosé will be second tho, I thought Jisoo would be after Jennie

I'm guessing Lisa will be last as she has been put to the background last comeback :emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

fashion monster
14 hours ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnnnn the group name and debut title :rip: keysmash realness

After reading what the name stands for I kinda like it. Checked out both the MV/song and debut stage and I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe due to the song title I was expecting some trash bop inspired by BP, but it actually reminds me more of a mix of SNSD/Taeyeon/MAMAMOO/EXID/BoA :classy:

• Like 1

Martijn

Three months ago I ordered my first signed k-pop album: Triple H's Retro Futurism. Looking back I'm so glad I decided to get it, since it's preeeetty unlikely they'll have another comeback.
I was afraid my order was going to get cancelled, since they usually sign the albums after they're done with promotions, but that was exactly the period when the 'scandal' got out.
I'm happy to say that I did receive it today, signed by all three members and I also managed to get E'dawn's (my bias) photo card, sticker AND member disc... 
Probably my favourite thing I own :wub:

• Like 1