On 4/15/2024 at 5:12 PM, PopReaper said:

Loossemble is back! I think I might like this one more than Sensitive

Ooo I love this 

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |

Bi Rain

ILLIT dropped their mv for Lucky Girl Syndrome

PoshLife

STOP this is so funny. Utada walks in, comments on how small the room is and that everyone's staring at them, points out three people who are wearing complementary colors, and then the lights suddenly go down and the interviewer asks them what they'd want to be reborn as :toofunny: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqcglNJ2Es (they won't allow embedding)

Apparently they performed Traveling, Hikari, and Electricity. It airs tomorrow and they'll probably have videos at some point.

• LMAO 1

PoshLife

E e e e le e e e ctri i ci ty
Between us, between us

bipdoof-solarrunway.gif

• Love 1

PoshLife

Wow, Utada and Sheena singing Nijikan Dake No Vacance. I don't think they performed this live together when it was first released. What an amazing time to be an Utada fan, this has been an amazing album era.

• Love 1

Bi Rain
On 4/17/2024 at 7:25 AM, PoshLife said:

STOP this is so funny. Utada walks in, comments on how small the room is and that everyone's staring at them, points out three people who are wearing complementary colors, and then the lights suddenly go down and the interviewer asks them what they'd want to be reborn as :toofunny: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqcglNJ2Es (they won't allow embedding)

Help that is funny :toofunny: I love her personality

9 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Wow, Utada and Sheena singing Nijikan Dake No Vacance. I don't think they performed this live together when it was first released. What an amazing time to be an Utada fan, this has been an amazing album era.

Omg that was beautiful :giveup: 

Bi Rain

I hated this at first listen but it's starting to grow on me.

Bi Rain

I think I like this. Been awhile since I checked out anything new Ayu has done

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

I think I like this. Been awhile since I checked out anything new Ayu has done

oh yeah, I got recommended this on spotify. I think it's alright, I could see myself listening to it every so often if I put it on a playlist. I never 100% connected with ayumi's music though. But now that I think about it I did like her album Colours including this bop:

And M was one of the first non-Utada songs I ever liked:

• Love 1

Bi Rain
16 hours ago, PoshLife said:

oh yeah, I got recommended this on spotify. I think it's alright, I could see myself listening to it every so often if I put it on a playlist. I never 100% connected with ayumi's music though. But now that I think about it I did like her album Colours including this bop:

And M was one of the first non-Utada songs I ever liked:

Yeah Colours was a good album! Actually I think that's the last full album of hers I've listened to. The names of these newer ones don't sound familiar. Looks like she just put one out a year ago. I'll have to check it out.

Guilty and Next Level were tied for my favorite album she put out.

M is so good:giveup:

I used to listen to her and Koda Kumi all the time. Koda Kumi is hit or miss with me nowadays. I just don't enjoy her upbeat songs as much as her ballads. Ai Wo Tomenaide remains one of my favorite songs of hers :giveup:

Like I love this that came out a few months ago. 

But Vroom lost me at the chorus 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

Yeah Colours was a good album! Actually I think that's the last full album of hers I've listened to. The names of these newer ones don't sound familiar. Looks like she just put one out a year ago. I'll have to check it out.

Guilty and Next Level were tied for my favorite album she put out.

M is so good:giveup:

I used to listen to her and Koda Kumi all the time. Koda Kumi is hit or miss with me nowadays. I just don't enjoy her upbeat songs as much as her ballads. Ai Wo Tomenaide remains one of my favorite songs of hers :giveup:

Like I love this that came out a few months ago. 

But Vroom lost me at the chorus 

Yeah Koda Kumi is extremely hit or miss for me too. I loved her album Bon Voyage, and Walk of My Life is my favorite song of hers (also super pretty MV). But her more recent stuff doesn't really do it for me at all.

Honestly her collab with Sean Paul was a huge bop, if there was an English version they could've sent it to radio at the time. I have a false memory of there being a music video for it.

Wait, Dreaming Now and U Know were also really good songs, lemme just listen to this whole album today tbh

• Like 1

PopReaper

Koda Kumi mention?

bop :gaycat:

And I could never really get into most of Ayumi's OG stuff (the more pop-rock leaning tracks specially), but I love her trance/electro remix albums

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

PoshLife
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Koda Kumi mention?

bop :gaycat:

And I could never really get into most of Ayumi's OG stuff (the more pop-rock leaning tracks specially), but I love her trance/electro remix albums

The video didn't load right away and I said "this is gonna be Is This Trap isn't it" and then of course it was :lmao: 

• LMAO 1