💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Edited by TWICE
Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

TWICE on hatius

Billboard music video artists:

37. Girls Generation :vegas:

58. Red Velvet :vegas:

———————

74: BTS

78: Katy Perished 

Edited by TWICE

Irrelevant

I know the whole aoa thing happened but bingle bangle has been stuck in my head recently 😔

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, TWICE said:

78: Katy Perished 

poor katy :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TWICE on hatius

Why do I feel like I am banned or something because I couldn't comment for the whole morning.

Edit: Nvm. 

Edited by TWICE

TWICE on hatius

The superior ice cream in an ice cream world

Irrelevant

kings of shooting another MV while promoting the current song

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • YAAAS 1

mister max

Na🎶Na🎶Na🎶Na🎶Na🎶

Ice ❄️ on my wrist ✊ yeah i like 👍 it like 👍 this

Get the bag 💰 with the cream 🥛if you know 🧐 what i mean 😉

Ice cream 🍦 ice cream 🍦 ice cream 🍦chilling 😎

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • LMAO 1

Irrelevant

also FNC is launching a new boy group, and they have a film concept. kinda excited. fnc kinda snapped with their 4th gen group concepts.

P1H1.jpg

Spoiler

“P1H: The Start of a New World” is a project that cinematizes the universe of FNC’s new boy group that is scheduled to debut this fall. The story will be about boys from different dimensions who gather together to find the star of hope in order to save the Earth, which has fallen to ruins due to a virus that maximizes people’s rage and violence.

The story is based on the legends of Alkaid, the easternmost star in the Big Dipper that is known as the star of hope, and of Alcor, a faint star that shines next to the Big Dipper and is known as the devil’s star because it was believed that people who saw it would die soon. The film will be written and produced by director Chang, who worked on “Canola,” “The Target,” and “Death Bell.” In addition to the six members of the new boy group, actor Jung Jin Young and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa will be starring in the film.

Director Chang shared, “K-pop artists are differentiated by the fact that they have their own musical universe, and that’s why they’re receiving love from people all over the world.” He added, “I wanted to combine two genres that are the pride of Korean culture and take on the new integrative challenge of conveying the musical universe of K-pop through the story of a film.” He also expressed his hopes for many fans to be able to easily understand and get more emotionally attached to the world built for the new boy group and gain comfort and support from the story.

honestly idk how they're gonna make chebul relevant EVER since they're obviously just gonna focus on the nbg now but we'll see :triggered:

also they should've debuted cherry bullet with an actual game or just get them skins in like pubg or something idk. a concept :vegas:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

also FNC is launching a new boy group, and they have a film concept. kinda excited. fnc kinda snapped with their 4th gen group concepts.

P1H1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

“P1H: The Start of a New World” is a project that cinematizes the universe of FNC’s new boy group that is scheduled to debut this fall. The story will be about boys from different dimensions who gather together to find the star of hope in order to save the Earth, which has fallen to ruins due to a virus that maximizes people’s rage and violence.

The story is based on the legends of Alkaid, the easternmost star in the Big Dipper that is known as the star of hope, and of Alcor, a faint star that shines next to the Big Dipper and is known as the devil’s star because it was believed that people who saw it would die soon. The film will be written and produced by director Chang, who worked on “Canola,” “The Target,” and “Death Bell.” In addition to the six members of the new boy group, actor Jung Jin Young and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa will be starring in the film.

Director Chang shared, “K-pop artists are differentiated by the fact that they have their own musical universe, and that’s why they’re receiving love from people all over the world.” He added, “I wanted to combine two genres that are the pride of Korean culture and take on the new integrative challenge of conveying the musical universe of K-pop through the story of a film.” He also expressed his hopes for many fans to be able to easily understand and get more emotionally attached to the world built for the new boy group and gain comfort and support from the story.

honestly idk how they're gonna make chebul relevant EVER since they're obviously just gonna focus on the nbg now but we'll see :triggered:

also they should've debuted cherry bullet with an actual game or just get them skins in like pubg or something idk. a concept :vegas:

I was hyped for Ziyue & tony from produce x 101 to be in the group but apparently they’re not :messga:

• Sad 1

Irrelevant

this looks sickening i can't wait

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Yurikuma
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

this looks sickening i can't wait

Cube is finally going to feed us with proper CLC budget......periodicity!