💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster
8 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Btw, @fashion monster, I forgot their Aririang radio interview until this morning, but I saw they didn't even sing Want You To Slay :emma:

If I remember well, it was played at the beginning and the b-side at the end, not live. Live they did a cover of an Urban Zakapa's song and the blonde one sang one of her solos (I guess).

If you had submitted your question or message as I told you to, you might have won the signed cd or the video message :classy:

Martijn
3 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

If I remember well, it was played at the beginning and the b-side at the end, not live. Live they did a cover of an Urban Zakapa's song and the blonde one sang one of her solos (I guess).

If you had submitted your question or message as I told you to, you might have won the signed cd or the video message :classy:

Dang it! :toofunny:
This was my chance to get my hands on something Taylor doesn't have yet :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Dang it! :toofunny:
This was my chance to get my hands on something Taylor doesn't have yet :giggle:

I bought one about an hour ago :hehe: 

There are more pics here (not the seller having a 10% off sale an hour after I bought mine :rip:)

It's kinda pricey (and my message was me shopping around for a better price haha), but ugh - I'd rather pay more now and get one than wait for a lower price and maybe not get one.

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

DPwd8xoW0AAstwx.jpg

Me watching LOONA stans go wild with the LOONAVERSE theories:

Hkkwxca.gif

I mean... Even I don't get that.

I'm going to need a very detailed novel series from BlockBerry at the end of the LOOΠΔ project :emma: 

PoshLife

anyone else think BlockBerry is just winging it with a mishmash of different references that don't necessarily mean anything together?

11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

anyone else think BlockBerry is just winging it with a mishmash of different references that don't necessarily mean anything together?

Probably :emma: 
Inb4 there is no overall storyline and it's just fans trying to play connect the dots.

imwoahvicky

Hyuna's coming with her best title track to date tbh. I love the choreo this time and the vocal change is refreshing. Actual singing and not talking

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PopReaper

Gave a chance to LOONA 1/3's Love & Evil mini yesterday and it's actually pretty solid :giveup:

Sonatine is SOTY material :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Gave a chance to LOONA 1/3's Love & Evil mini yesterday and it's actually pretty solid :giveup:

Sonatine is SOTY material :giveup:

Come to the dark side of the moon :creepflop:

Well, I guess 1/3 is the light side but :emma: 

• LMAO 1