💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

nnnnn :rip: this is BlackPink's counterpart to that Hoot performance at a random Film Awards show where the guests look like they're at a funeral and you can literally hear SNSD's footsteps :rip: but maybe not as tragic

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnn :rip: this is BlackPink's counterpart to that Hoot performance at a random Film Awards show where the guests look like they're at a funeral and you can literally hear SNSD's footsteps :rip: but maybe not as tragic

LOL as soon as I saw the screenshot I said "it's like that SNSD performance"

PopReaper

@PoshLife

The ma-ma-pa-pa-pa perfect illusion/frankenstein twink released a solo/original track :rip:

not bad tbh, sounds like one of those sexy RnB midtempos K-Pop acts have been doing the past couple of years

PoshLife
14 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife

The ma-ma-pa-pa-pa perfect illusion/frankenstein twink released a solo/original track :rip:

not bad tbh, sounds like one of those sexy RnB midtempos K-Pop acts have been doing the past couple of years

I don't like this! His other songs were basic pop music with interesting lyrics. This is RnB with bad lyrics. And what, he's straight now?? I guess it really was a perfect illusion...

You're right about it sounding like today's kpop though

PopReaper
9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I don't like this! His other songs were basic pop music with interesting lyrics. This is RnB with bad lyrics. And what, he's straight now?? I guess it really was a perfect illusion...

You're right about it sounding like today's kpop though

Right?! His strength clearly is writing pop hooks, considering "ma-ma-pa-pa-pa-perfect illusion" has been haunting me for over a year, so I expected him to play to his strengths in his original music as well

And this Britney gif is literally me the moment the word "dress" came up in the song:

anigif_sub-buzz-9716-1470414588-2.gif

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Right?! His strength clearly is writing pop hooks, considering "ma-ma-pa-pa-pa-perfect illusion" has been haunting me for over a year, so I expected him to play to his strengths in his original music as well

And this Britney gif is literally me the moment the word "dress" came up in the song:

anigif_sub-buzz-9716-1470414588-2.gif

Yeah it kinda pisses me off. Like, if you're gonna use LGBT icon Lady Gaga to launch your own career, don't then turn around and pretend to be straight so you can get famous. If he becomes big you know he's gonna have one of those big brave "coming out" moments three years from now and we're gonna be sitting here like :usrs: 

Are you like 100% certain it's the same person? :emma: 

Spoiler

and omg is she questioning what I think she's questioning? :emma::emma: 

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah it kinda pisses me off. Like, if you're gonna use LGBT icon Lady Gaga to launch your own career, don't then turn around and pretend to be straight so you can get famous. If he becomes big you know he's gonna have one of those big brave "coming out" moments three years from now and we're gonna be sitting here like :usrs: 

Are you like 100% certain it's the same person? :emma: 

Hide contents

and omg is she questioning what I think she's questioning? :emma::emma: 

It is, I just looked on the soundcloud upload of the Frankensteined demo and he posted a comment under it saying it was him and telling people to check out his projects :emma:

he also covered Million Reasons:

Spoiler

yeah that gif is exactly what you're thinking :emma:

PopReaper

jigeum jigeum jigeum
baro i sungane da (Oh yeah)
yeogi yeogi geogi jeogi bicheuro
nal bichweobwa bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

PoshLife

Oh baby you're too late, oh late, oh late
Time over Baby late, oh late, oh late imasara sugi te
I can't say love you dakedo ne It was only you
Like a chocolate oh late, oh late
ama sugiru your lie, oh lie, oh lie
mō ira nai chotto mae made
zutto muchū datta noni baby

rain_1_by_imai_san.gif

PoshLife

Remember when the "I'm Not Yours" MV came out like 9 months late and had the biggest budget of any music video ever :toofunny: 

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Remember when the "I'm Not Yours" MV came out like 9 months late and had the biggest budget of any music video ever :toofunny: 

nnnn I do :rip: A "Sonamoo album delivery" level of waiting :lolga:

It was worth the wait tho legend.gif Telephone's asian counterpart

I miss Jolin :giveup: when is she leaving her side job as cake decorator and serving us the bops we deserve?