💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

That's a really interesting consideration. It depends on what you want your instagram to be more of: a long-term repository of your albums (in which case having it in a particular order might be useful to you or others scrolling through it at a later date), or more of a topical page people go to first ("here's the new Taeyeon album I just got in the mail today").

I think you're making the right choice re: not alphabetizing it. Because it would kind of be a bummer to get a new batch of albums and not be able to post them until it's their 'turn'. And also once you're done with your old stuff, you'd have to keep restarting the alphabet every time you get more albums. Same with ordering everything chronologically: it would take months of posting older albums before you could start posting the newer purchases, which arguably is what your followers would be most excited to see.

So yeah, I think doing it randomly is probably the best idea.

4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That's a really interesting consideration. It depends on what you want your instagram to be more of: a long-term repository of your albums (in which case having it in a particular order might be useful to you or others scrolling through it at a later date), or more of a topical page people go to first ("here's the new Taeyeon album I just got in the mail today").

I think you're making the right choice re: not alphabetizing it. Because it would kind of be a bummer to get a new batch of albums and not be able to post them until it's their 'turn'. And also once you're done with your old stuff, you'd have to keep restarting the alphabet every time you get more albums. Same with ordering everything chronologically: it would take months of posting older albums before you could start posting the newer purchases, which arguably is what your followers would be most excited to see.

So yeah, I think doing it randomly is probably the best idea.

I guess I want it to be the same as it is now, but... with nicer pictures :sweat:
I've thought about just making a new account (and keeping it private), spamming all the posts and then making it public but I don't think that's the best idea either.

Once I'd finished posting them alphabetically in the summer I just started posting albums as soon as I got them in the mail. So I guess the most recent portion of my feed is random anyways (as I've bought a few older albums as well as new, plus artists are mixed now).

So random it is. I tag everything with a hashtag just for one artist, so if people want to find something by looking up an artist it should be fairly easy. Like, if you wanted to see all Ailee CDs it would be #kpop_cds_ailee, or #kpop_cds_stellar etc. 

It's not like I'm going to delete all of the old pictures at once anyways (could you imagine how boring it would be to delete all those posts at once?). For example, I plan on deleting the original post at the same time as I post the updated version. There will just gradually be less and less "old" pictures as time goes on, but there will still be a picture of everything at all times.

Nn... just thinking. On my LOOΠΔ account I could probably remove 80% of the posts when I update it. 

As I could just have one post per release that has multiple pictures - i.e. both album versions, photocards, posters, signed copy all under one ‘post’ 

fashion monster

Ah-y-yah ah-y-yah
Ah-y-yah attaboy
We go jayuropji nuga deo meotjini
Ah-y-yah ah-y-yah
Ah-y-yah that’s my boy
himkkeot nallyeo geu kik urin geochimi eopji

55b9EjR.gif

PoshLife

Most of Perfume's promo for their Clips DVD has been really lame and punny, but this one is actually kind of clever. The reference to OK Go, which had a cameo in their Pick Me Up MV.

But others are like "Relax (in the city) with your new DVD!" or "You'll be Spending All Your Time watching our videos!" Like enough already :emma: 

PopReaper

Sunmi and Taemin will have a collab stage @ MAMA's this year :giveup:

If they switch and Taemin sings Gashina/Sunmi sings Move :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 1

PopReaper

My Perfect Velvet ranking:

Look > Kingdom Come > I Just = Peek-A-Boo > My Second Date > Perfect 10 > About Love >> Attaboy >>> Moonlight Melody

DOzh1DOWkAYaktZ.jpg:large

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Ooh! Both of my trades arrived today, so yay! Max&Match photocard set complete! :emma:

Max&Match fan sign album tho... that's gone a bit MIA. It was marked as arrived in the UK on Tuesday, but no update since then. Normally it changes within an hour or two to say it's headed to my local mail centre :sweat: I hope something hasn't happened to it :( 

fashion monster
1 minute ago, Martijn said:

omg i'm screaming :sharon:

sorry for your hip :ph34r:

Spoiler

they are actually recording BP TV. I'm not trolling this time.

u9jJzbd.jpg

Martijn
Just now, fashion monster said:

sorry for your hip :ph34r:

Hide contents

they are actually recording BP TV. I'm not trolling this time.

u9jJzbd.jpg

I know. I saw that Lisa dyed her hair dark so of course immediately twitter assumed they were having a comeback (when will they learn?)
So when you posted this I got excited, but honestly your joke was worth it ;)

I hope BLACKPINK TV will be subbed asap, but I think it will be with how many international fans they have.

fashion monster
1 minute ago, Martijn said:

I hope BLACKPINK TV will be subbed asap, but I think it will be with how many international fans they have.

My only hope is for it to be available on YT or VLive, not Channel+. I'm so pissed Taemin Xtra Cam is only available there. Where is piracy when you need it?:grr: