💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Ohhhhh my god, her debut single was called "Fxxker" and the video and song are both a tragic mess. And halfway through the song stops and her gay backup dancers tell us to buy the album :smh: http://aramajapan.com/news/musicvideo/chanmina-brings-out-the-gays-and-the-profanity-in-fxxker-pv/70466/

I think I found a new fave

just watched it and lmao.gif it’s so messy, i love it

the shameless promo halfway through the video lmao.gif “dal shabet holding physical copies of their album during a performance” teas

namie retired so chanmina could truly rise as her successor :sis:

i can’t believe she’s only 18 :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

just watched it and lmao.gif it’s so messy, i love it

the shameless promo halfway through the video lmao.gif “dal shabet holding physical copies of their album during a performance” teas

namie retired so chanmina could truly rise as her successor :sis:

i can’t believe she’s only 18 :rip:

HAHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

That is the standard-bearer of shameless promo. I really wish I'd been on the kpop forums when that happened, I can only imagine how people reacted at the time

Namie is the queen of jpop, Chanmina is the princess :lolga: inb4 Namie calling her reductive and getting the editor of Arama Japan to stalk Chanmina outside her apartment

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

HAHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

That is the standard-bearer of shameless promo. I really wish I'd been on the kpop forums when that happened, I can only imagine how people reacted at the time

Namie is the queen of jpop, Chanmina is the princess :lolga: inb4 Namie calling her reductive and getting the editor of Arama Japan to stalk Chanmina outside her apartment

inb4 Arama Japan’s editor sends chanmina a photoshopped pic of her sitting on a wheelchair while Namie holds her at gunpoint

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

inb4 Arama Japan’s editor sends chanmina a photoshopped pic of her sitting on a wheelchair while Namie holds her at gunpoint

That same exact thing occurred to me too :smh:

PoshLife
11 hours ago, PopReaper said:

on youtube :emma:

inb4 this is not even the song you were talking about :flop:

I used a VPN to watch it "from the netherlands" and yeah this is it :laughga:

she's so weird but this song is so catchy, lemme find a download

Martijn
24 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

You and Me is such a masterpiece, my fav album this year :giveup::giveup:

The album is really good indeed :giveup:
I'm so mad about this title track though, it sounds unfinished. As if they accidentally put the demo version on the album.
It's still the most title track friendly track on the album, so I understand why they chose it, but the rest of the album >>>

HauntingHollow
3 hours ago, Martijn said:

The album is really good indeed :giveup:
I'm so mad about this title track though, it sounds unfinished. As if they accidentally put the demo version on the album.
It's still the most title track friendly track on the album, so I understand why they chose it, but the rest of the album >>>

Into You kinda sounds like it could be a hit too :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

39 minutes ago, Martijn said:

loona_yves_1511277648_20171121_yves1.jpg Iggy-Azalea-Fancy-Cher-Horowitz-Clueless

Come on Yves-y Azalea! :hor:

Is it something to do with the movie Clueless?
They captioned the post "clue(less)"... I think that was a movie? :emma: 

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Is it something to do with the movie Clueless?
They captioned the post "clue(less)"... I think that was a movie? :emma: 

Yeah, Iggy's MV was based on that movie as well...
But Yves's previous teaser pictures give off a whole different vibe, so I don't think the MV will have anything to do with it.

Just now, Martijn said:

Yeah, Iggy's MV was based on that movie as well...
But Yves's previous teaser pictures give off a whole different vibe, so I don't think the MV will have anything to do with it.

I don't really think any of the LOOΠΔ teaser pictures correspond to the music videos, so watch the actual concept be another belated Halloween release :rip: 

-

Have you ever watched unboxings by Zafer7love? I just realised she is the person I traded for a JinSoul card :rip: 
I traded someone else for the Choerry card I was missing, so I should be 64/64 once they both arrive! (And then Yves will have another 4 and the process starts again... I hate photocard collecting).

Martijn
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't really think any of the LOOΠΔ teaser pictures correspond to the music videos, so watch the actual concept be another belated Halloween release :rip: 

-

Have you ever watched unboxings by Zafer7love? I just realised she is the person I traded for a JinSoul card :rip: 
I traded someone else for the Choerry card I was missing, so I should be 64/64 once they both arrive! (And then Yves will have another 4 and the process starts again... I hate photocard collecting).

True, it's probably completely unrelated to the MV.

-

I have seen some videos of her, but not a lot.
tbh i haven't watched many unboxings lately, only if i'm debating on whether i should get the album myself or not. The album packaging has been so boring lately. They're no creativity when it comes to packaging anymore.