💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

This was released over a week ago, but I don't think I've seen anything about them here before (or anywhere for that matter)

The MV gives me WekiMeki vibes (not a compliment :giggle:), there are some cool parts but overall it's just a bit too much. The song is okay, but not anything special imo.
They're all over 18yo, so I'm expecting them to release more mature things in the future, which I'm excited about.
I feel bad for them though, it seems like no one cares, but then again: how can you care if you haven't even heard about them in the first place. the nugu story™
Their other song on their 1st mini is much better though (dare I say a bop), should've been the title track imo

5 hours ago, Martijn said:

She'll be the main vocalist of the whole group, right? i think I read something like that.
I wonder what everyone's positions will be since for their solo songs they all were main vocalists.
Like, who would be the dancer of the girls revealed thus far?

I don't know where that info came from... the same thing tends to be said about every member.

Kim Lip was the main vocalist...
JinSoul is just a rapper...
Choerry is lead vocalist...

So I don't think we'll get an official confirmation on their "role" until all 12 members have been revealed.

-

It's been so hard trying to fine trades for the Max&Match cards :rip: everyone I've seen trading just has the same cards I do :rip: But I don't want to order more + some people haven't had any cards in their albums (I think I said that already?)

I wonder if we'll get a "Yves (Version A)" and "Yves (Version B)" physical singles, or if we'll get an "Yves" and a "Choerry & Yves"?

:hmm: 

Oh my :rip: 

I can’t remember excactly what I said last week about my car, but basically Mercedes wanted £2.5k to fix everything they said it needed. 

My mum got the person who repairs her cars to look at mine today, and it passed its MOT first time. 

There is nothing wrong with it! One thing Mercedes said was wrong was because of some brake issue (don’t know specifically) but there was a stone in it, so he just removed it :rip: 

Then for the water leak... there was double the amount of water in the tank than there was supposed to be, so the pressure building up was causing the leak :flop: 

So in the end it’s costing me £80 😂Quite the difference... I’m so relieved tho!

Martijn
10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh my :rip: 

I can’t remember excactly what I said last week about my car, but basically Mercedes wanted £2.5k to fix everything they said it needed. 

My mum got the person who repairs her cars to look at mine today, and it passed its MOT first time. 

There is nothing wrong with it! One thing Mercedes said was wrong was because of some brake issue (don’t know specifically) but there was a stone in it, so he just removed it :rip: 

Then for the water leak... there was double the amount of water in the tank than there was supposed to be, so the pressure building up was causing the leak :flop: 

So in the end it’s costing me £80 😂Quite the difference... I’m so relieved tho!

Now you can buy 193 more Max 'N Match CD's hehe

Spoiler

Yes, I did the math :poot:

Edited by Martijn

3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Now you can buy 193 more Max 'N Match CD's hehe

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I did the math :poot:

148 including postage lol

15 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Oh yeah :sweat:
But if you're buying 193 album they should cover your shipping costs imo :giggle:

And I’ll probably still not get a Choerry normal and a limited JinSoul :emma: 

• LMAO 1

Martijn

MIXNINE gets better every episode :giveup:

Spoiler:

Spoiler

I'm pressed they only showed like 1 min of Playback's auditions, they spent more time introducing the company and talking with Jessica. Only the main dancer and main vocalist passed and they didn't even show a single clip from the latter. I hope they'll be able to show more in the upcoming episodes :grr:

14 minutes ago, Martijn said:

MIXNINE gets better every episode :giveup:

Spoiler:

Hide contents

I'm pressed they only showed like 1 min of Playback's auditions, they spent more time introducing the company and talking with Jessica. Only the main dancer and main vocalist passed and they didn't even show a single clip from the latter. I hope they'll be able to show more in the upcoming episodes :grr:

I’ve been looking for a promo copy of their latest single, but haven’t found anything so far 😔

PoshLife
20 hours ago, Martijn said:

This was released over a week ago, but I don't think I've seen anything about them here before (or anywhere for that matter)

The MV gives me WekiMeki vibes (not a compliment :giggle:), there are some cool parts but overall it's just a bit too much. The song is okay, but not anything special imo.
They're all over 18yo, so I'm expecting them to release more mature things in the future, which I'm excited about.
I feel bad for them though, it seems like no one cares, but then again: how can you care if you haven't even heard about them in the first place. the nugu story™
Their other song on their 1st mini is much better though (dare I say a bop), should've been the title track imo

This is pretty solid for a nugu debut. I think I like the single better, but the B-side is pretty good too.

I imagine that as hard as it's always been to get discovered as a nugu group, it's probably even harder now that shows like Produce 101 and MixNine are basically doing the work of discovering new groups for people. Nobody has to go "searching" for a new fave anymore, it's put right in front of them.