💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

I usually have screen issues with a dead pixel or two, but touch wood my phone seems to be issue free.

No buzzing, no random green line down the screen, no "it's cold so I'll stop working" issue, no dead pixels, no I problem.

The only thing that I've had is that the zoom feature turned itself on and gave me a magnifying glass, but it just took a second to switch that off again. 

PoshLife

Ugh, Amazon says my phone case was delivered on Friday, but it didn't show up :flop:

The screen protector is in a separate shipment, so I'll wait to get that and then call to complain. Maybe the two packages actually did get combined, or maybe my building hasn't sorted it yet... who knows.

PoshLife
19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Ugh, Amazon says my phone case was delivered on Friday, but it didn't show up :flop:

The screen protector is in a separate shipment, so I'll wait to get that and then call to complain. Maybe the two packages actually did get combined, or maybe my building hasn't sorted it yet... who knows.

nnnnnn it was in my mailbox

The tracker even said "left in mailbox" but I was like "there's no way that's true, I just checked it yesterday"

Apparently I did not check it yesterday.

Anyway, I'll probably wait to get my screen protector cuz I feel like the protector will be easier to put on without having the case already on it

PopReaper

FUTURE-EXPERIMENT VOL.01 距離をなくせ。

"New video experiences content that synchronized the performance of Perfume members divided into three cities of Tokyo, New York, London with the latest communication technology without time lag."

:legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 1

PoshLife

I feel like I don't totally grasp what is special about that "FUTURE-EXPERIMENT VOL.01" video. So, I get that all three of them started dancing at the same time in different cities, and that the lighting on that triangle thing started at the same time in all three cities, but... so what :emma: Was that not possible before? Is there something that I'm missing? 

fashion monster
7 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Why is ep2 of MIXNINE taking so long to sub? :madge:

Because subs for ep 1 were not fanmade but stolen from a streaming site that started to take action against those who leaked them. So now I guess we'll have to wait more. 

Groups are trying to get a collab between fandoms that already translate small bits where their faves are featured, and are looking for Chinese translators, since they still haven't found anyone to do it from Korean.

Check this account, they said they're working on ep 2.

The beginning is always hard for these kind of programs.

Martijn
4 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Because subs for ep 1 were not fanmade but stolen from a streaming site that started to take action against those who leaked them. So now I guess we'll have to wait more. 

Groups are trying to get a collab between fandoms that already translate small bits where their faves are featured, and are looking for Chinese translators, since they still haven't found anyone to do it from Korean.

Check this account, they said they're working on ep 2.

The beginning is always hard for these kind of programs.

Oh, I thought ep1 was fanmade as well..
Thanks for the info!

PopReaper
31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is it supposed to be a biblical reference? considering the "bite an apple" caption and her name sounding like "Eve" :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

nnn Spigen just emailed me to ask how I like the case, and they closed the email with this line: "You’re one of those people who make the world a better place, and we appreciate it."

:emma::emma::emma: 

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

nnn Spigen just emailed me to ask how I like the case, and they closed the email with this line: "You’re one of those people who make the world a better place, and we appreciate it."

:emma::emma::emma: 

I just this second emailed them because a case I bought for my Dad (he just recently bought an iPhone 7) doesn't quite fit properly :emma: the lower volume button doesn't quite align so you can't press that button :rip: