💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

fashion monster

Is anyone having trouble with youtube as of lately?

For example, last week I noticed that some videos that had just been posted weren't showing up on my subscription list, and now it's been two days that when I scroll down the list and click "Add More" it jumps from 10 hours ago to 5 days ago. :huh:

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

OMG my iPhone is getting delivered today. I am SHOOK

First it was gonna be Nov 17-24, then Nov. 15, now Nov. 10.

I have my list of everything I need to download onto the new phone, like apps and such. (I can't take anything from my old phone cuz it has a virus or something I don't want to put onto the new one.)

Wowowowow

I'm of the elite :omg: 

Yay! Let me know how you like it! 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Yay! Let me know how you like it! 

I like it so far! It came about half an hour ago. I've set it up and now I'm jut reinstalling all the apps. I don't think it'll take too long to get used to swiping for home. Everything else seems pretty intuitive. The camera is soooooo good haha. I'm a happy customer so far

I haven't taken it out of the plastic wrapping it came in, haha. Waiting to get the screen protector

PoshLife

Wait, the headphones in here are regular headphones. I thought earpods came with it...

I'm fine not having earpods but that was what I was expecting

52 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Wait, the headphones in here are regular headphones. I thought earpods came with it...

I'm fine not having earpods but that was what I was expecting

You mean Air Pods? The wireless ones?

Nah a they’re like $159 or something extra lmao 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

You mean Air Pods? The wireless ones?

Nah a they’re like $159 or something extra lmao 

oh haha f*ck that

I didn't actually want them but I got used to the idea of them cuz I thought they came with the phone. No thank youuuu I've spent enough on this thing

Have you thought more about Apple Care (or whatever it's called) btw?

Martijn
4 hours ago, fashion monster said:

Is anyone having trouble with youtube as of lately?

For example, last week I noticed that some videos that had just been posted weren't showing up on my subscription list, and now it's been two days that when I scroll down the list and click "Add More" it jumps from 10 hours ago to 5 days ago. :huh:

No, not really. Neither the app or the desktop version.
However, there have always been troubles with subscriptions not showing up.

PopReaper

Thirsty's MV :giveup:

low-key wish it had been for Heart Stop or Stone Heart instead, but Thirsty's really good so I'll take it :giveup: Officially Taemin's best solo era tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
9 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I like it so far! It came about half an hour ago. I've set it up and now I'm jut reinstalling all the apps. I don't think it'll take too long to get used to swiping for home. Everything else seems pretty intuitive. The camera is soooooo good haha. I'm a happy customer so far

I haven't taken it out of the plastic wrapping it came in, haha. Waiting to get the screen protector

I've gotten used to swiping up to go home very quickly. One thing: I wish swiping up also woke the phone up when it was sleeping, rather than having to tap it and then swipe up as two separate motions. I don't really see the point of having a screen that just shows you the time.

PoshLife

Han Seo Hee, whoever the f*ck that is, wrote about how transgender women aren't really women... MESS

Not stanning whatever girl group she's supposed to debut in...

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Han Seo Hee, whoever the f*ck that is, wrote about how transgender women aren't really women... MESS

Not stanning whatever girl group she's supposed to debut in...

it's that girl from the T.O.P drug scandal :toofunny: she's a mess

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

nnnn @Taylor my iPhone has the buzzing problem... when I'm on the phone I hear a buzzing sound when the person on the other end is talking. I'd heard of this happening to other people, but I didn't have the "I" problem so I was hoping I wouldn't have this one either.

It's not a huge deal, but it's like... fix it Apple :emma: 

Edited by PoshLife

17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

nnnn @Taylor my iPhone has the buzzing problem... when I'm on the phone I hear a buzzing sound when the person on the other end is talking. I'd heard of this happening to other people, but I didn't have the "I" problem so I was hoping I wouldn't have this one either.

It's not a huge deal, but it's like... fix it Apple :emma: 

I just read about that like, one second ago :emma:

I think it's happened a few times in the past with new phones, so hopefully something that can be fixed with a software update or something.

Mine seems to be fine, I haven't noticed anything :sweat: