The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Separate 

Was it this: 

Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Protection for iPhone X

(there's also an anti-glare screen protection that's cheaper but idk if it will do as good a job protecting from scratches)

Edited by PoshLife

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Was it this: 

Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Protection for iPhone X

(there's also an anti-glare screen protection that's cheaper but idk if it will do as good a job protecting from scratches)

I got this

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I got this

Thanks! I'm probably gonna order this. It looks kinda thick compared to the Apple one. Do you notice it sticking out?

Also while I'm bothering you about things :emma: What kind of case did you get? I got the silicone one they recommended, but I wonder if I should get something harder.

32 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Thanks! I'm probably gonna order this. It looks kinda thick compared to the Apple one. Do you notice it sticking out?

Also while I'm bothering you about things :emma: What kind of case did you get? I got the silicone one they recommended, but I wonder if I should get something harder.

I ordered two different brands and the Spigen one is definitely a bit thicker. I've used them for years, so I don't really notice them. On the X it doesn't really make a difference, but for phones with a home button it did feel a little funny until you got used to the glass around it.

I went with this one!

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I ordered two different brands and the Spigen one is definitely a bit thicker. I've used them for years, so I don't really notice them. On the X it doesn't really make a difference, but for phones with a home button it did feel a little funny until you got used to the glass around it.

I went with this one!

Thanks! I just ordered both of those... came out to $10 cheaper than just the silicone case from Apple. I'm probably gonna return that, haven't opened it yet. But I guess I'll wait to get the phone and see what I want to do.

Just now, PoshLife said:

Thanks! I just ordered both of those... came out to $10 cheaper than just the silicone case from Apple. I'm probably gonna return that, haven't opened it yet. But I guess I'll wait to get the phone and see what I want to do.

The case felt quite stiff and hard to separate the two parts when I took it out of the box, but it was easy to put on the phone. It feels pretty solid!

The screen protector was more on the difficult side to apply though (I think I mentioned?) just because I couldn't really see where the notch was to line it up properly :sweat: 

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The case felt quite stiff and hard to separate the two parts when I took it out of the box, but it was easy to put on the phone. It feels pretty solid!

The screen protector was more on the difficult side to apply though (I think I mentioned?) just because I couldn't really see where the notch was to line it up properly :sweat: 

do the two items work/fit well together? Since the screen protector is intentionally smaller than the screen to accommodate a case, I was wondering if there were any gaps between the protector and the case or if they lined up well.

I guess it's not really a big deal :emma: I just overthink these things.

33 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

do the two items work/fit well together? Since the screen protector is intentionally smaller than the screen to accommodate a case, I was wondering if there were any gaps between the protector and the case or if they lined up well.

I guess it's not really a big deal :emma: I just overthink these things.

Yeah, they're both by the same make so they're designed to work together!

There is a ~1-2mm border between the edge of the protector and the start of the case

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, they're both by the same make so they're designed to work together!

There is a ~1-2mm border between the edge of the protector and the start of the case

oh I didn't even notice lol

btw are you having that weird problem with the letter "I" not displaying properly? https://qz.com/1121128/apple-iphone-owners-running-ios-11-are-getting-symbols-instead-of-the-letter-i-aapl/

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

oh I didn't even notice lol

btw are you having that weird problem with the letter "I" not displaying properly? https://qz.com/1121128/apple-iphone-owners-running-ios-11-are-getting-symbols-instead-of-the-letter-i-aapl/

I <—- am posting this from my phone to check but all looks fine here. 

The autosuggest options after I type ‘i’ are ‘I’ or ‘in’. 

Was there something to do with A as well? A a I i 

lets see what it looks like on my laptop 😂

fashion monster

Here was I watching some random LOONA TV, trying not to get my hopes up about the next LOONA girl(s) to be smth like OEC when...

7 girl crush style girls :giveup:

25 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Here was I watching some random LOONA TV, trying not to get my hopes up about the next LOONA girl(s) to be smth like OEC when...

7 girl crush style girls :giveup:

One of them was Choerry!

fashion monster
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

One of them was Choerry!

They say there are 9 girls in the room. From what I understood 2 are Haseul and Heejin (cute concept), and the other 7 being OEC and the last 4 girls (girl crush concept)?!

TBH I love when a group does more than just the basic and does things that keep the fandom engaged like this.

Can't wait for firstlovestory season 3. I hope Kim Lip will be featured more since she's not going to me promoting anymore.