Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm so bored waiting :sweat: 

Go watch MIXNINE, it's fun. LOONA wasn't in the first episode, but they did go to BANANA Culture, Brave Entertainment & some smaller companies.
I loved seeing how passionate and loving the CEOs of the smaller companies were specifically.

Martijn

Do you guys think SM's influence on the big music shows prevents Playback (same company as Jessica) from performing on them? Or are they too busy filming MIXNINE rn?
While both reasons would make sense, the latter would be really stupid when you're releasing a song for the first time in 2 years... :awkney:

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Do you guys think SM's influence on the big music shows prevents Playback (same company as Jessica) from performing on them? Or are they too busy filming MIXNINE rn?
While both reasons would make sense, the latter would be really stupid when you're releasing a song for the first time in 2 years... :awkney:

Do you know much about the background of the release, like was it rushed or anything? Cuz I've heard the companies have to get the bookings on those shows kinda far in advance. CHI CHI had to push back their second single by a few months for that reason (which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, cuz they changed the second single from a pretty bad song to "Longer" which was and remains a bop)

Martijn
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Do you know much about the background of the release, like was it rushed or anything? Cuz I've heard the companies have to get the bookings on those shows kinda far in advance. CHI CHI had to push back their second single by a few months for that reason (which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, cuz they changed the second single from a pretty bad song to "Longer" which was and remains a bop)

I really don't know. The addition of a 5th member was announced back in April, who then had a solo song in June. Other than that they only did YouTube covers as far as I know. So rather than rushed I think it was more likely pushed back. It's a typical summer song that would've made more sense in June, but maybe it was then pushed back hoping it would do better with them promoting on MIXNINE? Even though I doubt that program was in the works already back in June...

The screen protector was really hard to put on... Maybe it's just because it's dark and artificial lighting isn't the best, but the OLED screen is like BLACK. I couldn't see the 'notch' when the display was off to ensure I was lining it up properly :flop: 

First impressions: the phone is small and the screen is really tall. Face ID was kinda cringey to set up but seems to work fine. I does take a tiny bit longer than Touch ID and I didn't realise you had to look at the camera part. I thought you could look anywhere on the screen to get it to unlock, but you have to look at the notch. 

The screen is so tall, like seriously... The phone has a nice bit of weight to it and feels good in the hand. I didn't really have it without a case for long, but the black stainless steel around the edges looked really nice!

Wireless charging I haven't tried yet, cause I'm waiting on the software update installing and then I'll be syncing all music and apps etc.

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

but I'm pretty sure it's bigger than my current iPhone haha

Yeah, it's a lot bigger than the 5c - but it just feels small compared to the Plus models which I've used for 3 years now :sweat:

I'm sure I'll get use it to quickly! It feels fine to type on!