💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm telling myself the phone is a present for myself, but I'd have gotten it anyways haha
I also ordered 10 extra copies of Max&Match at 3am this morning when Catchop listed them :emma: Can't wait to get those cards :rip: 

Bought myself some new earphones this morning, they should be here tomorrow (with 3 years of accidental damage and insurance cover :sweat:) They're the same ones I already have, but hopefully without a crushed remote control :emma: 

I went out for lunch with my mum's side of the family and then went out for dinner with my dad (and my little brother tagged along too!). I ate so much :fat: 

On Saturday I'm doing down to Newcastle for the day with my Dad and his girlfriend - just to do a bit of shopping and go out for lunch. I gave my Dad a gift voucher for a really nice restaurant for Father's Day, so we'll be using that on Saturday!

Then Sunday is my Dad's birthday, so we're going to visit his family and stuff :) 

Sounds great :D
When I buy myself something for my birthday/christmas/etc it's usually something I wouldn't bought anyway too, but it feels better when you have a good reason for it ;P 

13 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Sounds great :D
When I buy myself something for my birthday/christmas/etc it's usually something I wouldn't bought anyway too, but it feels better when you have a good reason for it ;P 

Yeah, it's definitely good to save up for something and then buy it for a special occasion or something. I'm just... not very patient :sweat:

I will definitely be reworking my finances for the next year and a bit as I'd like to buy a house soon - so will need to save a lot :sweat: I'll still be buying albums though... how could I not? :green: 

Martijn
9 hours ago, fashion monster said:

@Martijn finally MixNine ep 1 subbed (if you're still interested).:)

I'm 30 min in right now and i looove it!
Initially I didn't think I would, because the host is super extra, but once the auditioning process started I was in.

8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Happy birthday!

Thanks! All of yesterday I was like *can my birthday just be over so I can get my phone please?* :sweat: 
It's close... I haven't got my 1 hour delivery window yet (usually my local depot is late issuing those :rip:) but it should be here today! :D 

-

I think Minah's release is just a digital single this time around - no "mini" album with like 3 songs 

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

OH MY GOD! :rip:
Your parcel will be delivered between 6:30 and 7:30pm lmao.giflmao.gif 

:excited2: 

(does that mean you have to stay late at work lol)

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

:excited2: 

(does that mean you have to stay late at work lol)

Nah, it's getting delivered to my house.
I work 1/2 day on a Friday and just chose to work at home today :) 

@PoshLife I meant to ask yesterday, does your order now show an earlier delivery date?

I was reading a few people in the UK got their 2-3 week window moved up!

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

@PoshLife I meant to ask yesterday, does your order now show an earlier delivery date?

I was reading a few people in the UK got their 2-3 week window moved up!

Let me go look

Rfv0otW.gif

Edit: No :rip: Still says Nov. 17-24. I hope it's on the early side of that cuz if it gets delivered after the 22nd I'll be home for Thanksgiving and will have to, like, "authorize" the front desk to sign for it or whatever. Apple is so extra about deliveries.

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn

I just watched EP1 of the Unit as well. I like it, but it has a very different feeling from MIXNINE. Not necessarily better or worse, just different.
I'm excited tbh!

EDIT: There are a lot of (or too many even) rookies and trainees on it though... not really an idol reboot program when most candidates didn't really ''fail'' yet

Edited by Martijn