💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

apparently two of the 4Ten members actually did pass the audition, so I'm not sure why they weren't on the list you had. And I'm too lazy to look for them in that awful video

Their main vocalist failed the audition :smh: which is weird cuz she actually has a really good voice. But her face is very PS and not in a good way, so maybe she didn't have the right look. From the video it looks like they mostly chose girls with really generic idol looks, at least for the front few rows

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

Wait I'm so dumb :smh: That video was from The Unit, 4Ten auditioned for Mix9, not The Unit.

There are too many of these shows

• LMAO 1

19 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Playback is my CHI CHI :wub:

Are they having a physical release this time around? I picked up their "Playback" digital single a few weeks ago but haven't looked for their 2nd single yet.

I also randomly have Ma Eunjin's "I Understand" - I think she's a member of Playback now?

I really like the song :music: - they released another song along side this one too I think? I'll need to listen to that too!

Martijn
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are they having a physical release this time around? I picked up their "Playback" digital single a few weeks ago but haven't looked for their 2nd single yet.

I also randomly have Ma Eunjin's "I Understand" - I think she's a member of Playback now?

I really like the song :music: - they released another song along side this one too I think? I'll need to listen to that too!

Yeah, she's the latest addition to the group.

I'm 99% sure this is a digital single again. It includes the title track (obvi), I Understand and a pre-release track called Untold Story
Apparently that song was out for a week, but I had no idea. It's a bop though

2 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Yeah, she's the latest addition to the group.

I'm 99% sure this is a digital single again. It includes the title track (obvi), I Understand and a pre-release track called Untold Story
Apparently that song was out for a week, but I had no idea. It's a bop though

I like "Untold Story" and really liked "I Understand" but "Want You To Say" is amazing legend.gif

Aww, that's such a shame! I'll definitely be looking to pick up a promo CD copy if there are any. It's kind odd they added "I Understand" to the single since it was released a while ago - and it's also a digital single? 

I also read up that Ma Eunjin was supposed to be in the group prior to debut but was then cut? And then added back in after the Coridel acquisition? 

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like "Untold Story" and really liked "I Understand" but "Want You To Say" is amazing legend.gif

Aww, that's such a shame! I'll definitely be looking to pick up a promo CD copy if there are any. It's kind odd they added "I Understand" to the single since it was released a while ago - and it's also a digital single? 

I also read up that Ma Eunjin was supposed to be in the group prior to debut but was then cut? And then added back in after the Coridel acquisition? 

I really don't know. Their last comeback was before I even got into K-pop, so I don't know that much about them :sweat:
Apparently they're on MIXNINE too, so I hope they'll get enough exposure that will encourage Coridel to promote them more.
I really want to watch that show btw, but I've never really watched a Korean show. Where should I watch it? I know it will eventually be on YouTube with subtitles, but do any of you know a better website?

16 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I really want to watch that show btw, but I've never really watched a Korean show. Where should I watch it? I know it will eventually be on YouTube with subtitles, but do any of you know a better website?

I don't know to be honest - the only site I've used to watch a K-Drama or two was Viki but since it's not a drama I don't know if they'll have it.

-

Actually, it doesn't look like it's on there but I guess it could be added in a week or two? I don't really know, sorry.

Edited by Taylor

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I don't know to be honest - the only site I've used to watch a K-Drama or to was Viki but since it's not a drama I don't know if they'll have it.

-

Actually, it doesn't look like it's on their but I guess it could be added in a week or two? I don't really know, sorry.

Thanks for the tip!
I don't think they'll have it though, they don't have PD101 either, which would be a similar concept.
I'll keep looking :)

fashion monster
15 hours ago, Martijn said:

It took smth like a week or so for the first episodes of PD100 to be up with subs. Hopefully M9 won't take so long. Right now there's only the raw version, but I can send you link for the subbed version when it's released if you want.

The Unit is already up tho.

Martijn
5 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

It took smth like a week or so for the first episodes of PD100 to be up with subs. Hopefully M9 won't take so long. Right now there's only the raw version, but I can send you link for the subbed version when it's released if you want.

The Unit is already up tho.

Are you talking about YouTube? or a different site?

I don't think I'll be watching the Unit. I'd only watch it for Taemin and Hyuna :sweat: