💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

btw my phone says "Delivers: Nov 17 - Nov 24"

That's kind of a bummer. And knowing my luck it'll be delivered while I'm away for Thanksgiving :smh: 

Aw, that's sucks! :( at least it's not the 4-5 weeks it says now :emma: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Aw, that's sucks! :( at least it's not the 4-5 weeks it says now :emma: 

Yeah, I mean at the end of the day I won't remember the 2-3 week wait and I'll have the phone just as everyone else does. But it's like... I was ready, the app wasn't :emma: 

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah, I mean at the end of the day I won't remember the 2-3 week wait and I'll have the phone just as everyone else does. But it's like... I was ready, the app wasn't :emma: 

I still can't even get my order to show up, lol. Inb4 it just vanishes :emma:

It was so weird - I've never seen the website work faster than the app before. Perhaps this year everyone just decided to jump to the app and it was more overloaded than usual?

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I still can't even get my order to show up, lol. Inb4 it just vanishes :emma:

It was so weird - I've never seen the website work faster than the app before. Perhaps this year everyone just decided to jump to the app and it was more overloaded than usual?

I'm seeing on twitter other people who have an email and order number but their order isn't showing up. I'm guessing it's all in their system but for whatever reason it's not displaying. But maybe in a few hours you can do their online chat thing and have them confirm

Just now, PoshLife said:

I'm seeing on twitter other people who have an email and order number but their order isn't showing up. I'm guessing it's all in their system but for whatever reason it's not displaying. But maybe in a few hours you can do their online chat thing and have them confirm

Yeah, they've already taken the money for it too :emma: they don't usually put a hold on my card until 1-2 days before and it's usually for £1. But nope, full amount on hold. 

PoshLife

Alright I'm gonna try to sleep for a few more hours, since it's 3:30am here :emma: And I have a halloween party 'tonight' that I'll need to be able to stay awake for

In a few weeks we'll all have our new phones!

Okay, phew! Order is now showing in my account and has changed to "In Progress"!
Now maybe I can get some work done... 

PoshLife

Apparently I'm getting my case on the 3rd and my phone on the 17-24 :smh: I'm a little pressed I have to wait a month

7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Apparently I'm getting my case on the 3rd and my phone on the 17-24 :smh: I'm a little pressed I have to wait a month

Which case did you go for? I'm thinking about ordering one in case the one I have doesn't fit :emma: 

PoshLife
14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Which case did you go for? I'm thinking about ordering one in case the one I have doesn't fit :emma: 

It was the one they recommended - a black silicone case. I'm not worried about dropping it so much as it getting scratched up in my bag, hence not getting a hard, clunky case

So... um :flop: 

I got DIA's "Present" re-package (all 3 version of course :emma:) and... :rip: they include the originals. 

Like the re-package has it's own case and it's just shrink wrapped on top of the original.

So I now have 3 of the exact same CDs I already have :rip: 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

So... um :flop: 

I got DIA's "Present" re-package (all 3 version of course :emma:) and... :rip: they include the originals. 

Like the re-package has it's own case and it's just shrink wrapped on top of the original.

So I now have 3 of the exact same CDs I already have :rip: 

inb4  the iPhone X is just the iPhone 8 in a different box

PopReaper

Yeseul appears @ 0:07 (in the background) and 0:46 :legend:

So I guess Nayoung really didn't pass the auditions :giveup:

Spoiler

The song :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

So I guess Nayoung really didn't pass the auditions :giveup:

She probably heard the song and was like "nope" :emma: 

• LMAO 1