'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

MAMAMOO's Solar is releasing her "Solar's Emotion" series on cassette tape at the start of next week.

Pre-orders started at 3pm KST today on MAMAMOO's merchandise store (where it is being sold exclusively). They sold out in less than 10 minutes :emma:

Apparently users were getting loads of errors - they would sign in, add the item to their basket and the system would log them back out again. They then had error messages saying that their user ID did not exist. :rip:

I just woke up at 7am (=3pm KST), opened my laptop, hit "add to basket" and paid. Simple. :emma:

-

Let's have a repeat with iPhone on Friday :green: 

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

MAMAMOO's Solar is releasing her "Solar's Emotion" series on cassette tape at the start of next week.

Pre-orders started at 3pm KST today on MAMAMOO's merchandise store (where it is being sold exclusively). They sold out in less than 10 minutes :emma:

Apparently users were getting loads of errors - they would sign in, add the item to their basket and the system would log them back out again. They then had error messages saying that their user ID did not exist. :rip:

I just woke up at 7am (=3pm KST), opened my laptop, hit "add to basket" and paid. Simple. :emma:

-

Let's have a repeat with iPhone on Friday :green: 

lol I was just thinking "this better not happen to me on friday" haha

Martijn

DM-Nz7VUIAE2-za.jpg

@Taylor You should be happy you don't collect boy group photocards...
This new Monsta X is the most extra thing I've ever seen. 56 photocards, 14 member discs, 8 posters, 20 scene posters :saladga:

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

@Taylor You should be happy you don't collect boy group photocards...
This new Monsta X is the most extra thing I've ever seen. 56 photocards, 14 member discs, 8 posters, 20 scene posters :saladga:

Lmao... inb4 LOOΠΔ is like that after debut :rip: 

• LMAO 1

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

Max&Match preview :giveup:

The title track is written by the same people who did Eclipse, i'm so ready. Girl front who? idk ha :whitney:

fashion monster
3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

The title track is written by the same people who did Eclipse, i'm so ready. Girl front who? idk ha :whitney:

They stole your job doing Odd Front :giggle:

I never asked... Did you like Lay's album?

Martijn
Just now, fashion monster said:

They stole your job doing Odd Front :giggle:

I never asked... Did you like Lay's album?

I think I'll retire then :lolga:

I haven't heard much from it... I heard that pre-release song with the MV that was shot in Paris. I liked it, but didn't like it enough to play it again and I never finished Sheep :saladga:
I didn't listen to the rest of the album, is it good?

fashion monster
Just now, Martijn said:

I think I'll retire then :lolga:

I haven't heard much from it... I heard that pre-release song with the MV that was shot in Paris. I liked it, but didn't like it enough to play it again and I never finished Sheep :saladga:
I didn't listen to the rest of the album, is it good?

It's more on the Sheep side, twerky hip-hop, with a couple rnb songs. I think it's not that good unless you're in the mood for it. I like Boss, Peach and Shake: very trashy. I could easily mistake it for a Chris album.:bon:

Martijn
2 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

It's more on the Sheep side, twerky hip-hop, with a couple rnb songs. I think it's not that good unless you're in the mood for it. I like Boss, Peach and Shake: very trashy. I could easily mistake it for a Chris album.:bon:

I don't think I've heard this previous album more than once either, but I don't remember it being like that right? Wasn't that more Justin Timberlake-ish? 

fashion monster
1 minute ago, Martijn said:

I don't think I've heard this previous album more than once either, but I don't remember it being like that right? Wasn't that more Justin Timberlake-ish? 

Yes. He literally had zero hip-hop songs on Lose Control. TBH I think I like this album more, but I'm pissed he skipped EXO's comeback for this:madge:

Martijn
3 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Yes. He literally had zero hip-hop songs on Lose Control. TBH I think I like this album more, but I'm pissed he skipped EXO's comeback for this:madge:

I saw pictures of him in Seoul earlier this week, so I hope that means he'll participate in the award shows + concerts that are coming up. Inb4 they don't give him any lines tho :emma: