💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

I looooove Taeyeon as a blonde, but dayuumm... She looks stunning with what I assume is her natural hair color (maybe a little bit lighter)

fashion monster
36 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I looooove Taeyeon as a blonde, but dayuumm... She looks stunning with what I assume is her natural hair color (maybe a little bit lighter)

I spent more time appreciating the holes that allow us to see the bra.

• Like 1

Martijn

They showed this during the first night of her American Hello Bi+ches Tour...
These looks are everything!

Edit: I can't believe it's been almost a year since HB was originally released... Such a jam!

Edited by MartijnMonster

36 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I can't believe it's been almost a year since HB was originally released... Such a jam!

I read that as "Happy Birthday" and was like... I think it's been a little longer than that :laughga:

:facepalm: 

• Like 1

PopReaper

Du nuneul gama du nuneul gama
Kkwak gama Oh baby Don’t Stop baby
Don’t Stop nuneul gama

tumblr_inline_o4kea42zbN1rq5xcu_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn

So Amazing
dahabeorin uriui sonkkeute
siwonhage barami bureowa
na wae iri seolleineunji
igeosman gieokhaejullae?
girigiri gieokdoegil

large.gif

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ordered my new laptop :excited2:= last years Christmas + this years birthday and Christmas :emma: 

how much was it? and what are the new features?

Edited by PoshLife

5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

how much was it? and what are the new features?

Spoiler

It

Spoiler

Was

Spoiler

A lot :emma::emma::emma: 

Spoiler

On the US site the model I ordered (most expensive :flop:) would be $4299 + relevant tax :rip: 

Mine worked out to be $3700 total (as I effectively get 30% off between student discount and being able to claim the tax back). 

I was going to go for the 1TB SSD (which would take $800 off the price, but I just thought I'd go for the maximum 2TB since I'll have the laptop for at least the next 5 years and more storage space can't hurt (well, other than my wallet...)

New features are the function keys are replaced with a touchscreen "Touch Bar" which includes a power button that has a TouchID sensor for unlocking the laptop and to complete ApplePay purchases. 

Typical thinner, smaller and lighter. Also now comes in Space Grey along with Silver. Erm... what else. It has 4 USB-C ports (any one can be used to charge it) and a headphone jack ( :rip: ).

So, yes, I will need to buy a new cable in order to be able to plug my phone into it :rip: 

CKerqJi.jpg

PoshLife
38 minutes ago, Taylor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It

Reveal hidden contents

Was

Reveal hidden contents

A lot :emma::emma::emma: 

Reveal hidden contents

On the US site the model I ordered (most expensive :flop:) would be $4299 + relevant tax :rip: 

Mine worked out to be $3700 total (as I effectively get 30% off between student discount and being able to claim the tax back). 

I was going to go for the 1TB SSD (which would take $800 off the price, but I just thought I'd go for the maximum 2TB since I'll have the laptop for at least the next 5 years and more storage space can't hurt (well, other than my wallet...)

New features are the function keys are replaced with a touchscreen "Touch Bar" which includes a power button that has a TouchID sensor for unlocking the laptop and to complete ApplePay purchases. 

Typical thinner, smaller and lighter. Also now comes in Space Grey along with Silver. Erm... what else. It has 4 USB-C ports (any one can be used to charge it) and a headphone jack ( :rip: ).

So, yes, I will need to buy a new cable in order to be able to plug my phone into it :rip: 

CKerqJi.jpg

Does it have any USB 3.0 ports?