šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Viola said:

@TaylorĀ Just checked and Yesasia finally got strang3r inĀ :emma:

Yay! I'm gonna wait a bit until ordering.

I got my Crayon Pop album today and it's HUGE :emma:Ā 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Off topic, but really... What is out topic at this point? :hor:

You guys, I'm so exited and hyped at the moment... There is an Apple event next Thursday where new MacBook Pro's are supposed to be released :cry:

I've been waiting so long to update my rMBP, I've had my current one literally since the last major update to them 4.5 years ago. :emma:

+ good timing since my birthday is less than a week after the event :creepflop:Ā Ā 

Also good timing cuz I'veĀ hadĀ mine less than a year - I always buy technology right before it becomes obsolete.

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yay! I'm gonna wait a bit until ordering.

I got my Crayon Pop album today and it's HUGE :emma:Ā 

Oh wow. Like huge Hyomin SketchĀ huge or Twice page two kinda hugeĀ :emma:

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

BLACKPINK to comeback with 'SQUARE TWO' on November 1st.Ā 

I really hope it's more than two songs this time, but I doubt it's a full album based on the name.
They will have tough competition tho! Maybe BTS's hype will be kinda over by the time BLACKPINK can win, but we also have Twice releasing in 4/5 days, right?Ā :O
It's stupid to focus so much on music program wins, but I really want them to do well, especially after the success of SQUARE ONE...

PoshLife

Literally right as I posted that I got a text from DHL saying my package will be delivered October 24.

And that I need to sign for it.

MESS, sis don't you know people work during the day :grr:

so now I'm looking into either finding a way to authorize them to leave it without signature, or just call in sick that day and wait for my package :rip:Ā 

Edit: I was able to change the address to my work address, so they'll deliver it there instead.

Edited by PoshLife

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Literally right as I posted that I got a text from DHL saying my package will be delivered October 24.

And that I need to sign for it.

MESS, sis don't you know people work during the day :grr:

so now I'm looking into either finding a way to authorize them to leave it without signature, or just call in sick that day and wait for my package :rip:Ā 

Edit: I was able to change the address to my work address, so they'll deliver it there instead.

Oh my gosh sis I hate that. I ordered a book off of a seller on Amazon and I had to sign for it. I worked first shift and our post office has bad hours. Had to speed over there after work for a stupid book.Ā :grr:Ā 

Gonna be pissed if the person I bought mirage off of wants me to sign for it.Ā :emma:

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

BLACKPINK to comeback with 'SQUARE TWO' on November 1st.Ā 

Inb4 they're pushed backĀ again

11 hours ago, Viola said:

Oh wow. Like huge Hyomin SketchĀ huge or Twice page two kinda hugeĀ :emma:

It's about a little narrower than Page Two but a little taller. Around the same thickness.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Ā 

AwwĀ :sara:Ā Preordered my copy of their new album. Have u seen the mv teasers? The first one had no music. Haven't watched the second one yet.

edit: Looks like the second one does have a preview of the song.

Edited by Viola