💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, Viola said:

That's good you were able to get the cable! That would bother me so much if my car's speakers were only playing through one side. :smh:

I didn't actually notice it until one day I went over a speed bump and, idk... the slight movement must have made the cable move a bit and all of a sudden the sound is so much louder :lmao:

The cable was really frayed and exposed tho :toofunny: 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

I didn't actually notice it until one day I went over a speed bump and, idk... the slight movement must have made the cable move a bit and all of a sudden the sound is so much louder :lmao:

The cable was really frayed and exposed tho :toofunny:

I'm trying to pay mine off so I can get another one since I dk how much longer it's gonna keep going. It was the only decent used car around here we could find that wasn't a ridiculous price. :smh: I fear driving it in the winter :emma:

TALOR LOOK

IT'S BI RAIN IN A CAR

tumblr_inline_n0b5uslO8S1qh3m0l.gif

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 minute ago, Viola said:

I'm trying to pay mine off so I can get another one since I dk how much longer it's gonna keep going. It was the only decent used car around here we could find that wasn't a ridiculous price. :smh: I fear driving it in the winter :emma:

What type of car do you have? Which would you like?

Luckily I haven't had to drive when it's snowing/freezing cold as last winter was pretty mild :emma: 

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

What type of car do you have? Which would you like?

Luckily I haven't had to drive when it's snowing/freezing cold as last winter was pretty mild :emma: 

It's an 08 Ford Focus. I've talked to a few people who've had the same car and said it's awful to drive in the winter. Last year I had all season tires put on it so we'll see how it does. I also had to have new brakes put on it since they were pretty much shot :smh: Last winter pretty much everyday it snowed I didn't have to work. :emma: (Since I worked retail and only worked a couple days a week.) However I now work Monday to Friday as opposed to the 2-3 days a week. 

ITS BI RAIN BY A CAR

e543db0616afc3e6128829e06acfd8ea.jpg

Edited by Viola

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Viola said:

It's an 08 Ford Focus. I've talked to a few people who've had the same car and said it's awful to drive in the winter. Last year I had all season tires put on it so we'll see how it does. I also had to have new brakes put on it since they were pretty much shot :smh: Last winter pretty much everyday it snowed I didn't have to work. :emma: (Since I worked retail and only worked a couple days a week.) However I now work Monday to Friday as opposed to the 2-3 days a week. 

Thank you for Buying American

Just now, Viola said:

Ah, hopefully it will be fine then with the tyres!

I am honestly hopeless with cars :emma: Idk what type of tyres mine has, idk what 'brakes were shot' means :toofunny: (guessing just worn down?) 

That was lucky! Hopefully it'll be fine this year too!

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Ford is an American company? :emma:
I just assumed, idk... That it... Wasn't :toofunny: :flop:

I didn't think it was British, idk where I thought Ford was based :rip: 

Ah, hopefully it will be fine then with the tyres!

I am honestly hopeless with cars :emma: Idk what type of tyres mine has, idk what 'brakes were shot' means :toofunny: (guessing just worn down?) 

That was lucky! Hopefully it'll be fine this year too!

Yeah they were really worn down. Like they told me it's a good thing I came in when I did since the breaks were pretty worn on them. 

I'm not much of a car person but I have a lot of family members who are. :emma:

18 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Nnnnn the car dealer said the same thing when I got it. That at least it's an american car :toofunny:

IT'S SOME NON BI RAINS BY A CAR

393f9cf5477f7e2df99447c3e55a537a.jpg

Edited by Viola

Do Americans have to get an MOT?
If not (or maybe something similar with a different name) it's an annual test they have to pass in order to be considered legal to drive on the road.

Do Americans have to get an MOT?
If not (or maybe something similar with a different name) it's an annual test they have to pass in order to be considered legal to drive on the road.

I have to go yearly to have my emissions test done. (At least I'm pretty sure I get a notice in the mail yearly for it.)

Things are different with each state tho. I have family in PA who have to go yearly to have their car safety inspected where I only had to have mine done once after I first bought my car.

I do go after a certain amount of mileage to have my car serviced. Well you can either go by the due date or the due mileage.

I still haven't hit the due date for the mileage yet. I checked the oil myself Friday and it's still good so I probably wouldn't even need to get my car serviced next week. However I do need to have my tires rotated so I figured I should go ahead and take it anyway. 

AND SOME MORE NON BI RAINS BY A CAR

2ne1_missingyou3.jpg

Edited by Viola

3 minutes ago, Viola said:

I have to go yearly to have my emissions test done. (At least I'm pretty sure I get a notice in the mail yearly for it.)

Things are different with each state tho. I have family in PA who have to go yearly to have their car safety inspected where I only had to have mine done once after I first bought my car.

I do go after a certain amount of mileage to have my car serviced. Well you can either go by the due date or the due mileage.

I still haven't hit the due date for the mileage yet. I checked the oil myself Friday and it's still good so I probably wouldn't even need to get my car serviced next week. However I do need to have my tires rotated so I figured I should go ahead and take it anyway. 

Ah, here all cars have to pass an MOT every year (or after 3 years if the car is brand new from the factory... :emma:) they test brakes, headlights, indicators, just a general check of everything to make sure it's in working order. They grade the tyres etc and then write up a report to say if it's pass/failed and why it's failed (if it has) and any recommendations.

I'm not sure if we legally have to get our cars serviced each year, but I've been paying $50 a month for my annual service so I'll be getting it done :emma: I think you're recommended to get it done either each year or after 12,000 miles. I think I've done... 2,500 since I got my car :emma: but, tbh... I don't really go anywhere. Uni a couple times a week (and off for like 4.5 months over summer), visit family and work. :flop: 

I think the garage for getting a service done is quite close to my uni (like a 10 minute drive), so I'm hoping I can take it there in between classes :emma: 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ah, here all cars have to pass an MOT every year (or after 3 years if the car is brand new from the factory... :emma:) they test brakes, headlights, indicators, just a general check of everything to make sure it's in working order. They grade the tyres etc and then write up a report to say if it's pass/failed and why it's failed (if it has) and any recommendations.

I'm not sure if we legally have to get our cars serviced each year, but I've been paying $50 a month for my annual service so I'll be getting it done :emma: I think you're recommended to get it done either each year or after 12,000 miles. I think I've done... 2,500 since I got my car :emma: but, tbh... I don't really go anywhere. Uni a couple times a week (and off for like 4.5 months over summer), visit family and work. :flop: 

I think the garage for getting a service done is quite close to my uni (like a 10 minute drive), so I'm hoping I can take it there in between classes :emma: 

Yeah the due date for mine was like Nov 2015 and I had originally had it serviced in like June or July of 2015. I didn't drive it that much for me to even need to go that soon. Not only that but I'm still not at the return mileage yet :smh:

My dad is going with me so we can make sure they don't pull the

"Oh your car needs this and this done to it" when it's actually fine.

The first place I originally went to pulled that. I went by myself that time and they tried to get me to have stuff done to it. I said no my dad will look at it. We looked at it at home and everything was fine. Things they said needed "fixed" didn't actually need done. The only thing they didn't mention that actually needed fixed was the brakes.

Yeah the one I go to is pretty close to home.

Did you get your playlist made? 

Edited by Viola