YCHofficial
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Eh it's okay. The first track is pretty good, the rest is sorta boring

gurl bye 

tumblr_od3tgwlGEO1ueg2m0o6_400.gif

PoshLife
40 minutes ago, EmotionalHooker said:

Yes its me :D

omg I just spent like 20 minutes trying to load this page just for this post :rip:

Well how are you then? :usrs: 

PoshLife

Not the song Crayon Pop wrote by themselves being better than Gaga's new song everyone in the industry worked on lmao.gif 

2 hours ago, Viola said:

@Taylor Have u ordered Russian Roulette? I might get it from Yesasia since its gonna take ages for Amazon to get it. 

Not yet, but today is payday! :emma:

I'm actually a little behind, I didn't actually place that order for I.O.I's single, WJSN's mini and more STELLAR - I decided to wait until there were more releases. 

So I have a couple to buy now :) 

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Not the song Crayon Pop wrote by themselves being better than Gaga's new song everyone in the industry worked on lmao.gif 

Yaaaas I love it :giveup:

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Not yet, but today is payday! :emma:

I'm actually a little behind, I didn't actually place that order for I.O.I's single, WJSN's mini and more STELLAR - I decided to wait until there were more releases. 

So I have a couple to buy now :) 

Oh ok. That makes sense. I like to order a couple at once so I can get free shipping :emma: 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PopReaper
5 hours ago, PoshLife said:

This post is a Perfect Delusion™ :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

This post is a Perfect Delusion™ :gaycat:

Sis if you tell me you like PI I'm gonna call you on lying to me

I honestly don't believe anyone really likes that song. It's three minutes of screaming, and the song itself is only the first minute

9 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Sis if you tell me you like PI I'm gonna call you on lying to me

I honestly don't believe anyone really likes that song. It's three minutes of screaming, and the song itself is only the first minute

I loved it at first but tbh after hearing it a couple times I'm kinda like....eh now.

Spoiler

Tbh Apart of me wonders if the main reason I really liked it in the first place was just because it was a new Gaga song. Just hyped over having a new Gaga song. Because now I'm like....

Yeah....I don't really like this after all :toofunny:

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
Just now, Viola said:

I loved it at first but tbh after hearing it a couple times I'm kinda like....eh now.

Hide contents

Tbh Apart of me wonders if the main reason I really liked it in the first place was just because it was a new Gaga song. Just hyped over having a new Gaga song. Because now I'm like

Yeah....I don't really like this :toofunny:

Yeah when I first started listening to it I was on such a high cuz I was so happy she was back. But I could literally feel my heart sinking and my excitement falling as I listened to the song. Like the growing disappointment as I realized that this was not so good.

I think I like the fake leak better :toofunny: