💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

The single is on my list of stuff to buy purely because of that song :)
Since it wasn't on CE :emma: 

It's so good :giveup: I can't believe I'm just discovering it now. It gives me Miracle Worker "dance while I'm sobbing" vibes. Still looking for the perfect gif :emma: omg now that we have live performances of Miracle Worker maybe I can just gif that :lmao: 

and omg I know, I think Perfume is one of the "worst" groups when it comes to having songs on the single but not the album. The "Cling Cling" single had like four songs on it, two of which didn't make the album (the good two, I'm not kidding). I guess it was more of an EP.

PopReaper
13 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Have you heard this song? It's the B-side from Relax in the City/Pick Me Up. Holy crap it's good. They did the chorus and dance break during the medley at the concert and life was gotten.

Yes, the chorus :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Invisible person; invisible person
No one notices me
It’s because of freedom, because of freedom
Although I want to bathe in the same illumination
Too many gain; too many gain
Only the wind is able to escape
Leave it behind, leave it behind
In a world of invisibility, there’s too many pains

crying-girl-o.gif

PopReaper

Hurly burly party
Fushigi na Tasty
Hurly burly party
Hajikeru Feeling
Hurly burly party
Juicy juicy sweety
Hurly burly party
(What's your favorite flavor?)

Wt85Ccg.gif

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Hurly burly party
Fushigi na Tasty
Hurly burly party
Hajikeru Feeling
Hurly burly party
Juicy juicy sweety
Hurly burly party
(What's your favorite flavor?)

Wt85Ccg.gif

omg this is another song I have to listen to. They used this as the "fan song" where the crowd sings at the end of the concert and ties to get Perfume to come back out and sing along with them. I had to run to my train though so idk what happened with that

I think this was on the Spending All My Time EP, right?

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg this is another song I have to listen to. They used this as the "fan song" where the crowd sings at the end of the concert and ties to get Perfume to come back out and sing along with them. I had to run to my train though so idk what happened with that

I think this was on the Spending All My Time EP, right?

Yeah, it's their staple "great b-side that got left out of the album" :giveup:

PoshLife
59 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Yeah, it's their staple "great b-side that got left out of the album" :giveup:

"Display" and "Ijiwaru na Hello" teas (the two good songs from the Cling Cling EP)

The new iPhone, hmm... To get or not to get. 
The main reason I'd kinda like one is to get the 256GB model, I have the 128GB 6s Plus now and it's full :emma:

All those CD rips :rip: 

4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Have you heard this song? It's the B-side from Relax in the City/Pick Me Up. Holy crap it's good. They did the chorus and dance break during the medley at the concert and life was gotten.

I love this :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

The new iPhone, hmm... To get or not to get. 
The main reason I'd kinda like one is to get the 256GB model, I have the 128GB 6s Plus now and it's full :emma:

All those CD rips :rip: 

I hate the camera on my iPhone 5c. Next phone I'm getting I'm prioritizing the quality of the camera

Just now, PoshLife said:

I hate the camera on my iPhone 5c. Next phone I'm getting I'm prioritizing the quality of the camera

I don't really use the camera tbh, I think the one on the 6 Plus is quite good (although it sometimes randomly takes pictures when I'm not meaning too, or takes two when I only mean to take one :flop:), I don't really have many examples of pics I've taken I don't think - I'll put any I do have in a spoiler below. I'm guessing the 5c camera is the same as the one on the iPhone 5? That camera wasn't that great if I remember correctly. :emma:

Spoiler

Pfh33tC.jpg

CIk5G5j.jpg

ZNFh5tp.jpg

JPSxJNC.jpg

J2JftbB.jpg

I decided against the new iPhone :laughga: the price is RIDICULOUS - like, seriously it's $1250 for the 256GB 7 Plus. I'm not paying that. I'll just wait until next year when the iPhone gets a proper remodel and there are more lightning based headphones to choose from.

I'll be waiting until Apple announces redesigned retina MacBook Pros. I can't believe I've had mine for almost 4.5 years... It's literally the longest I've ever hand anything :emma: