Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

hvpwwuda3rix.jpg

Is that a Pu$$y Riot reference I see there? 
tumblr_inline_oa4iuxRa8Z1s2ojp6_500.gif

Not really into Red Velvet... I love Dumb Dumb and like Ice Cream Cake, but I can't remember any of their names except for Wendy... 

PoshLife
2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

Is that a Pu$$y Riot reference I see there? 
tumblr_inline_oa4iuxRa8Z1s2ojp6_500.gif

Not really into Red Velvet... I love Dumb Dumb and like Ice Cream Cake, but I can't remember any of their names except for Wendy... 

lemme quiz myself tbh

Wendy

Irene

Seulgi

Yuri?

Or wait I think it's Yeri

aaaaand I can't remember the fifth :emma: 

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

lemme quiz myself tbh

Wendy

Irene

Seulgi

Yuri?

Wendy 

Irene

Seulgi

Yeri

Joy 

OH HI JOY

joy_1472698716_2.jpg

Martijn
6 hours ago, PoshLife said:

lemme quiz myself tbh

Wendy

Irene

Seulgi

Yuri?

The others don't stand out to me tbh.. I personally think Wendy is the only one with some kind of star quality, but maybe I just didn't watch enough of their stuff...

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Red Velvet's "Russian Roulette" to be a mini album, released on 7th September. 

I still need to buy the physical of their last one. 

1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

What's the closest a K-pop concert has been to your home? (this might help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_K-Pop_concerts_held_outside_Asia)

Apparently Jay Park had a concert in Amsterdam once, but I don't think I know a single song of his.

Rain comeback to America :giveup:

As as for that I believe Newark New Jersey is the closest. I saw 2NE1 there one their new evolution tour. I was gonna see BigBang their but they wouldn't let me have off from work so I didn't bother buying tickets,

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn
1 minute ago, Viola said:

I still need to buy the physical of their last one. 

Rain comeback to America :giveup:

As as for that I believe Newark New Jersey is the closest. I saw 2NE1 there one their new evolution tour. I was gonna see BigBang their but they wouldn't let me have off from work so I didn't bother buying tickets,

I really hope I can see any K-act irl too some day, especially one of my bias groups. But I'd definitely have to go abroad, since I don't see them coming to the Netherlands any time soon...

RAMROD
2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

What's the closest a K-pop concert has been to your home? (this might help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_K-Pop_concerts_held_outside_Asia)

Apparently Jay Park had a concert in Amsterdam once, but I don't think I know a single song of his.

I saw 2NE1 in BIGBANG in LA, but missed BEG as I was travelling at that time :(

But tbh, L.A got lots of them K-Pop stars visiting, but I don't care for the artists half the time lmao

But it is still good for their Calif. fans tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

fashion monster
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

I luv me some JayPark! Those pecs... yummy! I like the songs too, even if rap/hip hop is not my jam.

So, there's no Italy on that list. I couldn't believe it so I googled and found out that the most recent Kpop concert in Italy was "B.A.P Live On Earth 2016 World Tour Awake!" on May 7th in Milan, and it is considered the first large scale production of an Italian Kpop live event. The next one is "VIXX Live & Meet in Europe 2016" on September 17th. Block B and Topp Dogg were here last year, on March 8th and September 3rd. Before these there is little information, but apparently VIXX, NU'EST and the unknown LEDApple and Lunafly landed in Milan for some kind of concerts.

As you can see, only boy groups. I think most kpop fans in Italy are girls so its easily explained. But I think next year we'll get some girls too. Yesterday Red Velvet was trending on Twitter at #2, and #3 was BTS's Jungkook as apparently it was his birthday and ARMYs are pretty intense so, fingers crossed.

Martijn
1 hour ago, fashion monster said:

The new SM_Station release is the worse. eww.gif

They can't give us 'Secret' and 'Born To Be Wild' and then THIS?