💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper @Taylor I posted my photo of Hair Short on Instagram and tagged Nayoung and Yeseul in it, and Nayoung liked it :giveup:

tumblr_nycqmz4bOu1u1fpl9o7_250.gif

Yay! :party: Now that you are friends, ask her about WINGS comeback :green: 

Still waiting on a retweet from Hyoeun and Junyool where I tagged them in my pic with 398 Hyoeun photo cards and 588181818283848 Junyool photo cards :emma:

Tiffany issues longer apology on her Instagram and unfollows everyone (previously over 700 people) and now only follows 15 - other members, close friends and family. 

@PoshLife wait was it your birthday last Sunday or this Sunday? (I think I remember you saying it was a Sunday).

If it was last Sunday...

Spoiler

Happy Belated Birthday! :party: :woot::hug:

I thought it was this Sunday, sorry :( 

PoshLife
25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@PoshLife wait was it your birthday last Sunday or this Sunday? (I think I remember you saying it was a Sunday).

If it was last Sunday...

Hide contents

Happy Belated Birthday! :party: :woot::hug:

I thought it was this Sunday, sorry :( 

omg it was last sunday but don't worry I wasn't expecting anyone on here to remember :laughga: 

Thank you :hug: 

20 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg it was last sunday but don't worry I wasn't expecting anyone on here to remember :laughga: 

Oh no :sweat: sorry! 

Hope you had a great day! How was your tea? Did you dave trying it until your birthday?

PoshLife
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh no :sweat: sorry! 

Hope you had a great day! How was your tea? Did you dave trying it until your birthday?

lol it's seriously okay, like I don't have my birthday anywhere on here so I would never expect anyone on here to actually know when it is

I haven't tried the tea yet, but I tried a teensy bit of the green tea milk spread. It's SO good. It tastes exactly like green tea kit-kat (so a green tea flavor but also quite sweet/milky). I'm so happy with it haha. I need to figure out what to eat it with, though - I feel like it's too good  to just spread onto a piece of bread :laughga: 

Martijn
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Happy belated birthday! :hug:

PoshLife
Just now, YCHofficial said:

giphy.gif

oh I thought this was Perfume's "Pick Me Up" but I see now that it is not

PoshLife

Someone who went to the LA show posted the setlist. I'm semi-happy with it. I got like half the songs I wanted. Missing are Spring of Life and Magic of Love (maybe they're in the medley, it seems weird they wouldn't do those songs), as well as Miracle Worker, which was a long-shot but it IS in their newest album.

Encore was Star Train
Chocolate Disco
Dream Fighter
Flash
Perfume Medley 2016 - parts of a bunch of songs
Fushizen na Girl
Jenny
Cling Cling
Story
Sweet Refrain
BabyFace in English
Relax in the city