💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm kinda hoping I.O.I win tbh, so they get a clean sweep of music shows this week (as they've won every day so far).

YG seems to be putting in so little effort into BLACKPINK, like... Have they even done anything since their debut stage last Sunday? Disappointing. 

I'd be surprised if BLACKPINK doesn't win. I.O.I is at #11 on iChart right now. I think Why So Lonely has a bigger chance actually, since they're at #3 :toofunny:
But I'm not sure I understand how that chart works. It's a combination of the 8 (?) major digital charts, isn't it?
I think BLACKPINK will only perform on Inkigayo, since they'll be promoting for 4 or 5 months straight. In the meantime they're probably preparing the next two singles (choreo, MVs, etc.) And since Inkigayo probably is the only show you can win on with digital singles, it's the only one worth performing on I guess.

Spoiler

But it's YG, so we don't know if he keeps his promise...

Edited by MartijnMonster

PoshLife

Must-haves at the Perfume concert: Spending All My Time, Pick Me Up, Flash, Star Train, Magic of Love, Miracle Worker

If they do those songs, the rest of the show can be 45 minutes of "Story" over and over and I won't complain

imwoahvicky

I found this cover a fan made about Tiffany since they're upset/worried about her whole country being mad at her :diane:

They changed some lyrics for 'What Do I Do' :diane:

Spoiler

I'm looking for the reason, baby 

Why they might second-guess you 

You’ve poured your heart out ever since your debut 

Forever meant together with you 

I'd never picture Soshi with nobody else 

With nobody else 

Through the storm and the rain

I’ll be here, still the same 

Don't know what to do, Stephi

The nation’s mad at you 

What do I do, Tiffany 

You're still my star 

And I can't seem to move on 

They’re saying that you’re over 

I'm sitting here alone and lost and confused 

So what do I do?

This can't be the end, no 

I know you can't be serious 

I'll ask you once more for the sake of Tiffany

Search a little deeper with me 

You gotta remember all the things she shared 

And you know she cares

All this mess, what a shame 

Cause her heart’s never changed  

Don't know what to do, Stephi

The nation’s mad at you 

What do I do, Tiffany 

You're still my star 

And I can't seem to move on 

They’re saying that you’re over 

I'm sitting here alone and lost and confused 

What do I do?

Noooo ohhhhhhhh 

(Learn something from this) 

Don't know what to do, Tiffany, I rooted for you, Tiffany 

We all were rooting for you, yeah!

Edited by Scarlet
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Martijn

BLACKPINK has got yet another perfect All Kill for Whistle

_

BLACKPINK becomes the girl group with the shortest time between debut and #1 nomination

aaaaaannnddd

I'm very happy for them! Well earned imo!

Edited by MartijnMonster

Haha... Apparently that "Ring Ma Bell" group is having a comeback (the one from our holy bible :green:) :dies:
That's hilarious :toofunny: 

Martijn
31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Not many any releases on the calendar for this week... :flop: 

That's so strange... So many great releases during the Olympics period and then... nothing :flop:

Finally got around to ordering I.O.I's single :emma:

Also ordered WJSN's new mini (prays for Yeonjung photo card :wub:) and... Yeah... A couple more STELLAR CDs :emma: gotta get that Minhee photo card to complete the set :flop: 

Martijn
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Finally got around to ordering I.O.I's single :emma:

Also ordered WJSN's new mini (prays for Yeonjung photo card :wub:) and... Yeah... A couple more STELLAR CDs :emma: gotta get that Minhee photo card to complete the set :flop: 

I saw my first unboxing of STELLARs CD today and she pulled a Minhee photo card xD
But isn't trading easier than buying the whole album againr?

2 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I saw my first unboxing of STELLARs CD today and she pulled a Minhee photo card xD
But isn't trading easier than buying the whole album againr?

It's cheaper, I wouldn't say it was easier...

I looked on eBay, Yahoo! Auctions etc. but couldn't find one. I also gave it a quick Google, but don't really know where else to buy photo cards from or where to go to try and trade with someone (since I don't really collect photo cards).

I think the only complete set of photo cards I have are Luna's (since there are only 2 and the signed copy I got came with a different photo card than the unsigned one) and f(x)'s "4 Walls" (since I bought all 8 versions and got one of each :emma:)

Oh, and Girl's Days "Love", I have all of them - but I guess it doesn't really count since you get the photo card of the member's cover you buy...

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

It's cheaper, I wouldn't say it was easier...

I looked on eBay, Yahoo! Auctions etc. but couldn't find one. I also gave it a quick Google, but don't really know where else to buy photo cards from or where to go to try and trade with someone (since I don't really collect photo cards).

I think the only complete set of photo cards I have are Luna's (since there are only 2 and the signed copy I got came with a different photo card than the unsigned one) and f(x)'s "4 Walls" (since I bought all 8 versions and got one of each :emma:)

Oh, and Girl's Days "Love", I have all of them - but I guess it doesn't really count since you get the photo card of the member's cover you buy...

Yeah, that's true. Since they're not as popular it's harder to trade their photocards. I'll cross my fingers for you, I hope you finally get Minhee's card! But if you don't you at least supported them :derpga:

1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

Yeah, that's true. Since they're not as popular it's harder to trade their photocards. I'll cross my fingers for you, I hope you finally get Minhee's card! But if you don't you at least supported them :derpga:

Yeah, I have 16 copies now :rip: + the signed one I'll get from Makestar project :flop:

I'm still waiting for them to finish their promotions so I can start to sell the copies I have :toofunny:
I guess it doesn't really matter if I start selling them now, since it's not like they're gonna win on music shows at this point or anything :smh: 

Does this sound reasonable for selling prices for STELLAR? :emma:

Spoiler

£7.50 ($9.81) for CD without photo card
£10.00 ($13.08) for CD with choice of photo card 

Prices include shipping to UK :emma:

I looked on eBay and price is $15.40 (at cheapest) or $17 (average) including shipping 

Martijn
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does this sound reasonable for selling prices for STELLAR? :emma:

Hide contents

£7.50 ($9.81) for CD without photo card
£10.00 ($13.08) for CD with choice of photo card 

Prices include shipping to UK :emma:

I looked on eBay and price is $15.40 (at cheapest) or $17 (average) including shipping 

I think that sounds fine, although I doubt people would buy albums without a photo card...
I think you shouldn't limit your customers to the UK tho or don't you want to deal with international shipping (which I would understand).
Also, still 0 copies of BLACKPINKs single on Ebay :huh: