Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, Taylor said:

... still off-topic :laughga: 

@PoshLife @Viola see in the US, do people think you're weird if you drive a manual (I think you call it stick shift? :huh:) car?

Here I get so many judgemental looks and comments when I tell people I drive an automatic :dies:
I learned in an manual car and passed the manual test (you can either sit manual test which allows you to drive both, or an automatic test where you can only drive automatic cars), but yeah... I prefer automatic. :toofunny: 

Ive only known a few people who can drive a stick shift. I never learned to drive a stick shift but I've had people tell me it's awful.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

RAMROD

Turns out she didn't lie 

Looking forward! :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Turns out she didn't lie 

Looking forward! :gaycat:

I hope she does good for her American debut honestly :giveup:

Also, could anybody update me on all these 'scandals' that are going on? Apparently Tiffany got into one, and then BLACKPINK's Jennie did over bullying or some bs? 

update: it's not even an original song it's just a pop re-working of Wu-Tang's "method man" to debut in America :emma:  

Edited by Scarlet
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I hope she does good for her American debut honestly :giveup:

Also, could anybody update me on all these 'scandals' that are going on? Apparently Tiffany got into one, and then BLACKPINK's Jennie did over bullying or some bs? 

update: it's not even an original song it's just a pop re-working of Wu-Tang's "method man" to debut in America :emma:  

I never heard any scandal yet aside frim GD and Tiffany were booed because showing korean and jaoanese flag on.socmed? So.silly tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, PoshLife said:

omg manual cars are the WORST. They're so jolty, like whenever you switch gears it lurches. I definitely judge people who drive stick-shift. I think automatic is much more commonplace here. I don't drive very much, but I learned automatic and have no desire to ever be in a stick-shift car again haha

PS reported for off-topic :ray: 

Haha... Memories. When I first learned to drive, yeah, I was definitely not so great with the gears causing it to lurch and jerk all the time :toofunny: but, they're not really supposed to do that... I definitely got better at making the transitions smooth :emma: It took a few weeks but, yeah :emma: I did it.

I think you fail the test here if you're "jerky" because you technically don't have proper control of the car and gears or something :deadbanana: you also fail if you stall in certain situations :toofunny:

But yeah... I definitely prefer automatics (maybe because my family drive automatic too, so I'm used to it) - it's handier when you get stuck in traffic, plus it's fun to floor it after traffic lights go green :green:

Martijn

BLACKPINK are the 7th K-pop act to land on the #1 spot on Billboard's World Digital Songs Chart with their song Boombayah (Whistle is at #2).

__

KBS bans EXO's new song 'Lotto' and BLACKPINK's Boombayah. EXO will instead promote 'Louder' and BLACKPINK will probably adjust their lyrics.

I really hope BLACKPINK can get a win before EXO's promotions start...

Apparently we're getting the SM STATION Yuri x Seohyun x Pantene MV tomorrow

But we're also supposed to be getting the Hyo x other people release on Friday

So... 2 STATION releases this week? :emma: 

Edited by Taylor

Just now, PoshLife said:

Wait is that the name of an artist or :toofunny:

Pantene_Homepage_callout05.jpg?h=652&la=

Like the hair product company... Idk if I spelled it correctly :toofunny: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Like the hair product company... Idk if I spelled it correctly :toofunny: 

omg that's so funny

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

If SHINee's and Gaga's releases come out the same week

EqtIK4k.gif

are those the actual colors from the Gaga announcement? :lmao: who makes these things

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

are those the actual colors from the Gaga announcement? :lmao: who makes these things

It's a gif of Gaga's announcement overlapped with the original one :lmao:

EqtIK4k.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"