51 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

RaNia picture leaks

gYME42T.png

I love how it gets more and more pixelated as you move from left to right

• Like 1

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I love how it gets more and more pixelated as you move from left to right

omg I didn't notice that until I clicked to enlarge :toofunny: Alex looks like a minecraft character :lmao: 

and omfg I just googled "minecraft character" (I wasn't sure if they were called "characters" or "avatars" or what) and apparently there's a default character named Alex :toofunny: 

BurqaSwg
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg I didn't notice that until I clicked to enlarge :toofunny: Alex looks like a minecraft character :lmao: 

and omfg I just googled "minecraft character" (I wasn't sure if they were called "characters" or "avatars" or what) and apparently there's a default character named Alex :toofunny: 

its a hint for their comeback aesthetic :diane:

Edited by BurqaSwg

Martijn

I'm confused... I only heard one Rania song once and if I remember correctly, Alex rapped in English. So, does she even speak Korean? And if not, how can she be the leader?

7 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I'm confused... I only heard one Rania song once and if I remember correctly, Alex rapped in English. So, does she even speak Korean? And if not, how can she be the leader?

She's probably the oldest and longest serving member now :lolgaga: 

Martijn

CL's single will be called 'Seoul to Infinity' and it's produced by Korean producer KINGMCK

Teaser (kinda, no audio)

Edited by MartijnMonster

BurqaSwg
1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

CL's single will be called 'Seoul to Infinity' and it's produced by Korean producer KINGMCK

cant wait for CL, but will it flop? (i have a bad feeling for some reasons)

Martijn
Just now, BurqaSwg said:

cant wait for CL, but will it flop? (i have a bad feeling for some reasons)

I don't even know if it's for America or Korea. I think it will flop in America either way, even if all of her celeb friends promote it. And I think her style of music she's been making lately isn't what the general Korean public likes, so therefore it will probably flop in Korea too. If it's just another promo single she probably won't promote it either, it's just a song for the Adidas collaboration, isn't it?
I looooved Hello Bi+ches though, I just understand why it wasn't a hit (also because she didn't promote it of course).

start rant

Ugh, I'm sorting my timetable for semester 1 this year and it's good for the most part, but it looks like I'm gonna have to take the train 3 days over the whole of the semester.

It just annoys me because the train is £18 per day and takes 3.5 to 4 hours total (to Uni and to get back home).

Whereas if I just drive it costs like £6.50 in fuel and takes an hour and a half maximum both ways. :rip:

Also... The class I'm having to take the train for is literally one hour long. I'm gonna spend four hours travelling for one hour of a class :rip: 

end rant

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

start rant

Ugh, I'm sorting my timetable for semester 1 this year and it's good for the most part, but it looks like I'm gonna have to take the train 3 days over the whole of the semester.

It just annoys me because the train is £18 per day and takes 3.5 to 4 hours total (to Uni and to get back home).

Whereas if I just drive it costs like £6.50 in fuel and takes an hour and a half maximum both ways. :rip:

Also... The class I'm having to take the train for is literally one hour long. I'm gonna spend four hours travelling for one hour of a class :rip: 

end rant

So why do you take the train then? :stalkga:

Just now, MartijnMonster said:

So why do you take the train then? :stalkga:

The one class starts at 9am and I don't wanna drive in heavy traffic :emma: 

• Like 1

... still off-topic :laughga: 

@PoshLife @Viola see in the US, do people think you're weird if you drive a manual (I think you call it stick shift? :huh:) car?

Here I get so many judgemental looks and comments when I tell people I drive an automatic :dies:
I learned in an manual car and passed the manual test (you can either sit manual test which allows you to drive both, or an automatic test where you can only drive automatic cars), but yeah... I prefer automatic. :toofunny: 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

... still off-topic :laughga: 

@PoshLife @Viola see in the US, do people think you're weird if you drive a manual (I think you call it stick shift? :huh:) car?

Here I get so many judgemental looks and comments when I tell people I drive an automatic :dies:
I learned in an manual car and passed the manual test (you can either sit manual test which allows you to drive both, or an automatic test where you can only drive automatic cars), but yeah... I prefer automatic. :toofunny: 

omg manual cars are the WORST. They're so jolty, like whenever you switch gears it lurches. I definitely judge people who drive stick-shift. I think automatic is much more commonplace here. I don't drive very much, but I learned automatic and have no desire to ever be in a stick-shift car again haha

PS reported for off-topic :ray: