Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

4Ten Severely, 4TEN Tornado, WINGS Hair Short, Orange Caramel Catallena, Andamiro Hypnotize, Crayon Pop FM, Perfume Spending All My Time, Nine Muses Hurt Locker, Nine Muses Wild, Supernova Shining Star, AOA Get Out, Ailee Mind Your Own Business, Girl’s Day Expectation, JJCC... something (probably At First or Where You At)

I've just been searching on eBay, but if you have particular sellers you use I'd appreciate the tips!

4TEN's "Jack of All Trades" - $15.99 (but the top where they wrote someones name has been scraped off) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4TEN-JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES-1st-Mini-Album-K-POP-REAL-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-PROMO-CD-/162079060846

WING's "Hair Short" - $59.99 (doesn't look to be in best condition) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wings-Hair-Short-Digital-Single-autographed-Signed-album-SNSD-EXO-winner-bts-/271814275495

OC's "Catallena" - $46.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Orange-Caramel-Vol-3-Catallena-Signed-Autographed-by-ALL-members-Kpop-EXTRA-/152171116031?hash=item236e1af5ff

Ailee's Vivid - $45 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-AILEE-VIVID-SIGNED-ALBUM-ECO-BOTTLE/162136076804?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D35389%26meid%3D8840405ff2cc4b6683fa39a5d1f2d347%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D161888495430

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

inb4 rant video after not finding one of the new flavors anywhere

"Jen from Walmart said the Brazilian-Picanha-flavored Lay's were only available at an """"off-site location"""""

tumblr_inline_nj94xeeU6D1qgpvvm.gif

omg literally just yesterday I was telling Oreolicious I was thinking about doing video reviews, and I used that gif as an example of why I shouldn't :toofunny: 

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Hide contents

None of those are very good deals EcRd84H.jpg

Hide contents

I have to pay @Computer every time I use that gif

You should see the prices of signed SNSD albums :deadbanana: 

imwoahvicky
11 hours ago, Viola said:

@PoshLife

Im trying to get this guy I know to listen to Utada 

Omg yasssss! Slay 

Do you think she'll hit number one on melon? :giveup:

Sadly, I don't believe so. She dropped down to #32 on Melon but she's still pretty high on other charts so either way, she is STILL slaying.

Melon is the hardest charts around and I can see why she's falling off. But 70% of Melon is just streaming :air: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PoshLife

I think this is what I'm gonna get for my birthday:

Korean matcha (green tea powder) and green tea milk spread

s-l500.jpg

Autographed Hair Short

s-l1600.jpg

Japanese junk food kits

812JQdvNd6L._SL1200_.jpg

39 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I think this is what I'm gonna get for my birthday:

Korean matcha (green tea powder) and green tea milk spread

s-l500.jpg

Autographed Hair Short

s-l1600.jpg

Japanese junk food kits

812JQdvNd6L._SL1200_.jpg

And 5 Jeonyul photo cards on me! :D 

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And 5 Jeonyul photo cards on me! :D 

inb4 the WINGS cd somehow has the other Stellar photo cards

Just now, PoshLife said:

inb4 the WINGS cd somehow has the other Stellar photo cards

And still manages to get stuck in UK customs :dies: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

And still manages to get stuck in UK customs :dies: 

"Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that due to Brexit, we are no longer selling WINGS products to the US.

Thank you,

eBay"

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

"Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that due to Brexit, we are no longer selling WINGS products to the US.

Thank you,

eBay"

Oh, I meant to say earlier I don't really have any tips for buying signed stuff... I have noticed that it's a lot easier and cheaper to get signed albums 2-3 weeks after the comeback.

Sellers I use on eBay are:

handdollmaking - usually more expensive, but more recent and has lots of HQ pics of the item with multiple CDs to choose from (this is the one that has the kind of priority system for his "regular" customers and freaked out on me back in March 2015 lol)

grapemusiccd - normally a bit cheaper, not as many pictures of the item and doesn't seem to have many copies of digital singles. If he sells something with a "To. name" on it, he usually cuts the name out like with the 4TEN CD linked earlier 

lpkorea - has a lot of older, rarer stuff but VERY expensive and a couple of things haven't been in the best condition. It was him that I got both my WINGS CDs from back in 2014... I think I paid like $70 for Blossom and then handdollmaking listed it like a week later for $25 :deadbanana:

MWave - only for new albums, good prices, takes forever to ship, can't see CD before purchase, often comes smudged

mojasajo was good, but he's currently not adding new stuff to eBay until December due to being busy with other work

kingofcarrotflowers - much like lpkorea, has a lot of older and rarer stuff but is very expensive and not always in the best condition