Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Viola said:

So we can log in again? I tried like three times yesterday and I couldn't log in. It told me it couldn't connect to the server or something like that.

It goes in and out for me. I was on all morning now it isn't working again.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you level up all your Pokemon, or just keep the candies for evolving?

I originally thought levelling up would also decrease the candies needed for evolution - like if it was 12 to evolve and 1 to level up, you'd need 11 to evolve after leveling up once... But nope :toofunny: That's the only time I've tried levelling up. 

I thought that too!

I evolve the pokemon that has the highest CP, and transfer the lower-CP ones for candies. So if I had rattata's that had 10, 50, and 150 CP, I'd keep the 150 one to evolve and transfer the 10 and 50 ones. Cuz higher CP unevolved means it'll have higher CP when it evolves.

But I think it's a waste of candy  to power up a pokemon before you evolve it.

Just now, PoshLife said:

It goes in and out for me. I was on all morning now it isn't working again.

I thought that too!

I evolve the pokemon that has the highest CP, and transfer the lower-CP ones for candies. So if I had rattata's that had 10, 50, and 150 CP, I'd keep the 150 one to evolve and transfer the 10 and 50 ones. Cuz higher CP unevolved means it'll have higher CP when it evolves.

But I think it's a waste of candy  to power up a pokemon before you evolve it.

Yeah, that's what I do.

I'm not planning on levelling any up, as since there are no gyms near me there is literally no point.

Also... I'm not able to log in right now :rip: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, that's what I do.

I'm not planning on levelling any up, as since there are no gyms near me there is literally no point.

Yeah idk about leveling up. there are dozens of gyms around here but it seems like a whole other level of involvement. idk if I have time for that sh*t haha

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, that's what I do.

Yeah I just tried a few minutes ago and it kept logging me back out.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

looks like Sashihara Rino from AKB48 and HKT48 is THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN JAPAN right now, she is the only girl to win the senbatsu elections 3 times beating the AKB48 legends Oshima Yuko and Maeda Atsuko with an impressive amout of 245,000 votes

and she also won a voting contest where you would vote for that person you would love to have as your friend (this election included everyone from japan, not only the girls from AKB48) and she won

she is now very succesful in Japanese dramas and tv shows

impressive how a girl that was not even in the top 20 of the prettiest girls in AKB48 is now the most popular one because of her talent and charisma

I myself don't even consider her the prettiest one, I could give you like 30 girls that were prettier that her in AKB48 but fans appreciated her talent and charisma more than just her looks

she kinda reminds me of Lady Gaga, she may not be the prettiest one but she surely is the most interesting and talented idol out there

d69e03f3.jpg

tumblr_mdnn07OUym1rv4ntqo1_500.gif

SashiharaRinoH2015.jpg

here's 3 videos of her winning  the 3 elections

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Spoiler

I just remembered seeing this teaser ages ago (feels a lot longer ago than July 1st) so I was looking back in my post history to see if I could find the teaser, as I couldn't remember the name of the group nor the song.

Here is the official MV...

It's really bad :rip: 

PoshLife

I just evolved 8 pokemon while using a lucky egg. I gained like 11,000 XP in five minutes and went from the start of level 11 to the start of level 12 party.gif 

56 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I just evolved 8 pokemon while using a lucky egg. I gained like 11,000 XP in five minutes and went from the start of level 11 to the start of level 12 party.gif 

Do you get the "levelling up" bug as I call it? :emma:

Where after you level up, you have to restart the app to get the free stuff :emma: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Do you get the "levelling up" bug as I call it? :emma:

Where after you level up, you have to restart the app to get the free stuff :emma: 

Yes haha. Like the bar shows the new level but you don't get the "new level" animation and the stuff until you restart

But now I can get Great Balls :party: 

This app has sooo many bugs and it doesn't seem like any of them are getting fixed. They're more interested in opening in new markets than in fixing the problems in the existing markets.

8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yes haha. Like the bar shows the new level but you don't get the "new level" animation and the stuff until you restart

Yeah :laughga: it's so weird

-

I'm too lazy to list Pokemon like YCH did yesterday, so here are screenshots of the ones I've seen/caught :emma:

Spoiler

bd6rq5X.jpgoq9J6Nd.jpgK7MCbxM.jpgqNtklmI.jpgWj0cAtx.jpg