💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Finally Zhoumi's stuff is out of the way. Can we get RV teasers now? Their anniversary is coming up soon and I'm not here for the Olympics overshadowing them.

PopReaper

nnnnnn Zhoumi's album is getting lots of terrible reviews + negative comments because he participated in that nationalist "China can't be less" tomfoolery :rip:

The amount of dislikes on his video :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnnn Zhoumi's album is getting lots of terrible reviews + negative comments because he participated in that nationalist "China can't be less" tomfoolery :rip:

The amount of dislikes on his video :rip:

Good. I kind of want Super Junior to collapse tbh :rip:

I mean they're already dying a slow death of bad releases and declining relevance, but after that one member's homophobic nonsense I'd be fine with them disbanding.

• Like 2

PopReaper

Poor f(x) their comeback if netizens don't forget about Victoria's post til Q4 :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Good. I kind of want Super Junior to collapse tbh :rip:

I mean they're already dying a slow death of bad releases and declining relevance, but after that one member's homophobic nonsense I'd be fine with them disbanding.

giphy.gif

They're such a waste. Their comebacks could be given to other groups, sub-units, solo debuts, etc.

tpjy3hG.png

Are his two new videos the first time since RV's Happiness that an SM video got so many dislikes? The salt

8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

LDN Noise released a View x 4 Walls mashup :giveup:

they need to provide a DL link!

EDIT: Listening to this, I imagine SHINee and f(x) having a joint comeback or another collab stage with partner dancing if Sulli was still there, or if Onew stays his ass home. The photoshoots would've slayed, especially the group shots like

fx-1.jpg

Makes me wonder why they were given such similar title tracks

Edited by 2NE1LG

PoshLife

YAAAAAAASS I was finally able to log in, just as someone put up a lure module next to me :giveup: 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

YAAAAAAASS I was finally able to log in, just as someone put up a lure module next to me :giveup: 

What level are you? :smh: 

I'm guessing like 17/18 since so many lures and pokestops and gyms and :( 

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What level are you? :smh: 

I'm guessing like 17/18 since so many lures and pokestops and gyms and :( 

lol no I'm level 8 :toofunny: I do it at home and at work, and occasionally on my commute if I have the data for it. But I'm not one of those people who like wanders around just for this game.

I just hatched a rattata :smh: I'm swimming in rattata over here, and this egg I walked 2km for is another one :wtfga:  I've caught like 20 rattata in the past 24 hours, I've started ignoring them

8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

lol no I'm level 8 :toofunny: I do it at home and at work, and occasionally on my commute if I have the data for it. But I'm not one of those people who like wanders around just for this game.

I just hatched a rattata :smh: I'm swimming in rattata over here, and this egg I walked 2km for is another one :wtfga:  I've caught like 20 rattata in the past 24 hours, I've started ignoring them

My game just glitches on the eggs :rip:

Do you have to have the app open as you walk around? I've had a 5km egg for a week now and it's been stuck on 4.3km for 3 days now... :rip: 

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My game just glitches on the eggs :rip:

Do you have to have the app open as you walk around? I've had a 5km egg for a week now and it's been stuck on 4.3km for 3 days now... :rip: 

Yeah you have to have the app open. That's why it's such a battery/data suck. If you put it on "battery saver" in Settings, then at least when you have it in your pocket it will be a little less of a drain.

I wish it somehow used steps instead of GPS though. Cuz I do a lot of walking but not usually in long stretches. Like jogging in place for exercise at home :toofunny: I've tested it and it doesn't work.

19 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Omg I'm gonna try to log in :giveup:I tried earlier and I couldn't.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1