OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

KPop fans: "My bias wrote three lines for this song, she's SO talented"

US Pop fans: "Your fave doesn't write, record, produce, choreograph, and direct all her songs and videos herself? That's disgusting."

So much truth in one post. :applause:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn

It's very rare that I like a pre-2014 K-pop song this much... Such a bop, I'm surprised I never heard it before :giveup:

YCHofficial
3 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

It's very rare that I like a pre-2014 K-pop song this much... Such a bop, I'm surprised I never heard it before :giveup:

Sunye :( 

Martijn
6 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Sunye :( 

She f*cking slayed that choreo!

Spoiler

they all did though :queenga:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

So... Has anyone been playing Pokemon Go? :green: 

I have :toofunny: I haven't been able to log in in a few hours though. I think it's down?

Admittedly I wasn't quick on the uptake. People had to explain to me how to get free stuff at pokestops, how to track pokemon, etc. 

The cool thing is that I work in a really dense area where there are a lot of pokecenters, and there are always people putting up lure modules. I caught like 20 pokemon at work yesterday, without having to do a thing haha

How do you like it?

26 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I have :toofunny: I haven't been able to log in in a few hours though. I think it's down?

Admittedly I wasn't quick on the uptake. People had to explain to me how to get free stuff at pokestops, how to track pokemon, etc. 

The cool thing is that I work in a really dense area where there are a lot of pokecenters, and there are always people putting up lure modules. I caught like 20 pokemon at work yesterday, without having to do a thing haha

How do you like it?

I have 2 Pokestops "close" to my house... The closest is 1.5 miles away, and the second closest 2 miles away in the opposite direction. :emma:

Every time I use an incense or a lucky egg the servers seem to go down :toofunny: and then my 30 minutes are over :flop: 

I do like it though! I think I've caught maybe 50 different Pokemon? I can't tell for sure cause it won't load :rip: and it's gotten me back into the 3DS games :emma: I got Alpha Sapphire the other day :rip: 

Ugh... I was finally gonna rip the f(x) concert Blu-ray to my computer and I'm out of hard drive space :rip:

I think I'm in too lazy of a mood to copy stuff to another hard drive :rip: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I have 2 Pokestops "close" to my house... The closest is 1.5 miles away, and the second closest 2 miles away in the opposite direction. :emma:

Every time I use an incense or a lucky egg the servers seem to go down :toofunny: and then my 30 minutes are over :flop: 

I do like it though! I think I've caught maybe 50 different Pokemon? I can't tell for sure cause it won't load :rip: and it's gotten me back into the 3DS games :emma: I got Alpha Sapphire the other day :rip: 

I have a pokestop across the street from my building, it's just out of range for me to access it from my apartment though haha. Living in a city sure has its benefits. I walk past like 20 pokestops on my way to work.

I read that the servers are down right now because of a DDOS attack. First GGD, now Pokemon Go - which one of us is responsible for this curse tbh :smh: 

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I have a pokestop across the street from my building, it's just out of range for me to access it from my apartment though haha. Living in a city sure has its benefits. I walk past like 20 pokestops on my way to work.

I read that the servers are down right now because of a DDOS attack. First GGD, now Pokemon Go - which one of us is responsible for this curse tbh :smh: 

Ugh... So lucky!
I had to buy Poke balls the other day cause I ran out :rip: 

I've only seen one gym, but it was forever aways so I wasn't gonna walk there :emma:
I could have taken my car, but... Yeah... I'm not gonna start driving around to try and catch Pokemon :smh:

I think this thread is just cursed. We @TheKPopThread are cursed... Inb4 we somehow shut down MelOn next :toofunny: 

@TheEntertainmentPascal I am not impressed! :grr: It's 4:12am!!!
Where the **** is STELLAR's video?!!!