Mine is Sehun :queenga:

Lay :firega:

Spoiler

and sometimes Kai 

Spoiler

or both :v:

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

#STELLARDAILY #STELLARSPAM

STELLAR's new single will be released physically! This will be their first physical single (after 6 digital singles)!

vyLOKei.jpg

Make sure to support STELLAR and buy 12 copies!!

Yaaass

Im definitely buying the physical copy. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn

EDIT: Solved... kinda

Stupid question, but can somebody help me find the video from this gif? 
vBUzwHQ.gif

Edited by MartijnMonster

fashion monster
13 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Stupid question, but can somebody help me find the video from this gif? 
vBUzwHQ.gif

If only I knew who she is :confused:

Spoiler

I'm a flop, I know :emma:

Martijn
2 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

If only I knew who she is :confused:

Hide contents

I'm a flop, I know :emma:

She's Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation... But since they're such a popular group, there are thousands of videos of them...
I can see it was broadcasted by KBS, but that doesn't help much either :toofunny:

PoshLife
14 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

She's Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation... But since they're such a popular group, there are thousands of videos of them...
I can see it was broadcasted by KBS, but that doesn't help much either :toofunny:

Taylor will probably know what video it's from.

He'll also be able to tell you a pretty funny story related to this gif :toofunny: 

16 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

He'll also be able to tell you a pretty funny story related to this gif :toofunny: 

I don't know where it is from...

But yes... I can tell the :rip: story :emma: 

Martijn
29 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know where it is from...

But yes... I can tell the :rip: story :emma: 

I don't really need the video anymore, but I'm ready for its story :usrs:

___

Wonder Girls won M Countdown today :woohoo:

fashion monster
6 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I don't really need the video anymore, but I'm ready for its story :usrs:

___

Wonder Girls won M Countdown today :woohoo:

I found it tho...:emma:

But if you were expecting a longer version of the scene that gif is from you'll be disappointed. Anyway...

Martijn
Just now, fashion monster said:

I found it tho...:emma:

But if you were expecting a longer version of the scene that gif is from you'll be disappointed. Anyway...

What? How? :giveup: Did you recognize the show?
And yeah, I was hoping for a longer version :toofunny:
But thank you for helping me! You're too kind!

5 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I don't really need the video anymore, but I'm ready for its story 

Okay... Here we go...

Spoiler

There is actually a story before the story :emma:

I can't remember if I told you before, but my original username here was "HyoYeon". In, I want to say October 2013, I made a Girls' Generation thread (as they were the only K-Pop group that I listened to at the time, so I didn't make a full "K-Pop Thread"). 

On the forums we used to have a "top posters" section where you could see how many posts people had made in the last 24 hours. We also used to have our post count displayed underneath our username (now called "content count" on your profile). I was at 3,580 posts and wanted to try and get to 4,000.

Nobody that posted in the Girls' Generation thread (literally K-Pop thread posters minus @PoshLife) was online and I was really bored. I wanted to get to 4,000 posts as quickly as possible so I created a second account (which is against the rules) @Yuri.

In one browser I was logged on as myself, and in the other I was logged on as Yuri. I pretended to post as Yuri as someone who was fairly new to SNSD and I chatted with myself all day. I eventually reached 4,000 posts (I think I posted over 600 times between the two accounts that day) and became number one on the daily top posters.

Later on, when others came online, they also started chatting to Yuri (believing it was an actual other person) and I commented back :toofunny:

We also had (and maybe still do?) an emoticon competition - where every month people could submit a gif. One of them would win and be turned into an official GGD emoticon for one month. At the end of the month, a vote was held to keep or remove the emoticon forever. 

I "won" that month with the gif of HyoYeon you posted and :hyo: became an emoticon.

Then, when the time came to vote for it to say or be removed - it wasn't doing too great. But eventually the keep votes really outnumbered the remove. 

I had made tons of duplicate accounts to vote for keep and eventually got caught lmao.gif

So :hyo: was removed, all the dupes were banned including @Yuri and I was given 3 warning points haha

• Like 1