💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Viola said:

@MARLON BRANDO Slay :legend: when will my favs. We need a thread on here for them tbh. One of us should make one. It'd be a lot easier to read/keep up with all of their stuff in one thread.

Watanabe%2BMayu%2BMV%2BUza%2BGIF.gif

YASSSSSS another AKB48 fan

tumblr_lnbwekFPOk1qdppm1.gif

anyway I don't think it's possible but we can talk about the queens of Asia here

I have a question who is your fav from AKB48?

and who do you think is gonna win the Senbatsu Elections this year?

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

YASSSSSS another AKB48 fan

tumblr_m4vd22LCbG1rvkw6no1_500.gif

anyway I don't think it's possible but we can talk about the queens of Asia here

I have a question who is your fav from AKB48?

and who dod you think is gonna win the Snebatsu Elections this year?

I'm kinda a new fan actually. I've been looking into their stuff more since I had bought
Kamiyokutachi in Hot Topic. (Pretty suprised they had one of their cds. I really like it) I've been looking into all the other groups on Youtube. I got kinda confused when I tried to look up stuff about them tbh.(I don't quite understand the elections,different teams and stuff like that.I'm trying to learn though) I really like NMB48 and SHN48 too. I've been watching a bunch of their videos on Youtube today :giveup: I think I've rewatched SHN48's UZA like 6 times so far today.

I really like Sayaka Yamamoto. I heard she's no longer apart of AKB48's Team K

Actually it is possible! I had made 2 threads on here for KARA(It was only me and 2 other people who posted in it but tbh I wouldn't of had it any other way.) there was one for f(x),2NE1,SNSD, I've seen one for CL too. That was while this thread was still here/active (well the first thread.) I could even make it if you want. I'd probably need help making the OP though since I'm kinda new and I'm not too sure what to put.

I'd really like to learn more about them. I'd just hate to clog up this thread with stuff that's new to me that I've come across (that's probably old news to everyone here.) questions I have and so on. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

FYI we've had a lot of threads for individual kpop and jpop groups. There have been the ones Viola mentioned, but also threads for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Utada Hikaru (which I neglected...), CHI CHI, and definitely some others that I'm forgetting.

I'm willing to wager there are several other AKB48 fans on GGD (they're a very popular group, after all), but a lot of them probably don't come in here because we mostly talk about kpop, and just occasionally jpop, and what jpop we do talk about usually isn't AKB48 lol

So I think it's something for you to think about!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

FYI we've had a lot of threads for individual kpop and jpop groups. There have been the ones Viola mentioned, but also threads for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Utada Hikaru (which I neglected...), CHI CHI, and definitely some others that I'm forgetting.

I'm willing to wager there are several other AKB48 fans on GGD (they're a very popular group, after all), but a lot of them probably don't come in here because we mostly talk about kpop, and just occasionally jpop, and what jpop we do talk about usually isn't AKB48 lol

So I think it's something for you to think about!

I remember the Kyary and CHI CHI one! I didn't know we had one for Utada :giveup:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

I remember the Kyary and CHI CHI one! I didn't know we had one for Utada :giveup:

I could be mistaken :emma: I thought I made one but now I'm not sure.

33 minutes ago, Viola said:

I'm kinda a new fan actually. I've been looking into their stuff more since I had bought
Kamiyokutachi in Hot Topic. (Pretty suprised they had one of their cds. I really like it) I've been looking into all the other groups on Youtube. I got kinda confused when I tried to look up stuff about them tbh.(I don't quite understand the elections,different teams and stuff like that.I'm trying to learn though) I really like NMB48 and SHN48 too. I've been watching a bunch of their videos on Youtube today :giveup: I think I've rewatched SHN48's UZA like 6 times so far today.

I really like Sayaka Yamamoto. I heard she's no longer apart of AKB48's Team K

Actually it is possible! I had made 2 threads on here for KARA(It was only me and 2 other people who posted in it but tbh I wouldn't of had it any other way.) there was one for f(x),2NE1,SNSD, I've seen one for CL too. That was while this thread was still here/active (well the first thread.) I could even make it if you want. I'd probably need help making the OP though since I'm kinda new and I'm not too sure what to put.

I'd really like to learn more about them. I'd just hate to clog up this thread with stuff that's new to me that I've come across (that's probably old news to everyone here.) questions I have and so on. 

YASSS yamamoto sayaka aka Sayanne is one of my favs, actually I made a post like a few days ago saying that she should be the new leader of AKB48 because of her talent in dancing and singing

anyway let me explain to you what the Senbatsu Elections are

they are celebrated once a year and it's one of the biggest musical evens in Japan

basically AKB48 fans vote for their fav so that they can have the highest positions in the group, the most popular members are always put in the front, they appear more int he music videos and in albums and singles covers, they get promoted alot, basically they are treated like queens unlike the onther not so popular members.

the 7 most popular members are known as the KAMI7, cause they are always in magazines, single covers, albums, etc

and the most popular member is called "The Center" because she is always in the front of the group and is also known as the queen of AKB48, and she is gonna be the queen the entire until the new elections happens, she could lose her place as the first one to another member with more votes

here's a full senbatsu elections, this one is from 2011, they are always really intense, In this one my fav Oshima Yuko got the second place, even tho she got the first place last year

akb48 members always show their happiness or dissappointment for getting a higher or lower ranking that what they got last year

here's the senbatsu winners of each year

AKB48 winners of the Senbatsu Elections 選抜総選挙

Maeda Atsuko Winner of the 1st Senbatsu Queen of AKB48 in 2009 Maeda wa sthe center for Liwake Maybe

Oshima Yuko Winner of the 2nd Senbatsu Queen of AKB48 in 2010 Yuko was the center for Heavy Rotation

Maeda Atsuko Wins Again the  3rd  Senbatsu Queen of AKB48 in 2011 maeda was the center for flying get

Oshima Yuko Wins again in the  4th Senbatsu Queen of AKB48 in 2012 yuko was the center for gingham check

Sashihara Rino Wins the 5th Senbatsu Queen of AKB48 in 2013, the first time the queen of AKB48 isn't either Maeda or Yuko, Sashihara was the center for Fortune Cookie

Mayu Watanabe Wins the 6th Senbatsu Elections, A new Queen of AKB48 2014, seh was the center for Koko ro no placard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSrm6RNrW-U

Sashihara Rino Wins the 6th Senbatsu once again with an IMPRESSIVE number of votes, almost 200,00 Queen of AKB48 in 2015, she was the center for the single halloween night

and after the elections, they release a new single with the queen of akb48 as the center

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I could be mistaken :emma: I thought I made one but now I'm not sure.

Did I ever make one for Rain? :toofunny: Probably not since I'd be the only one posting in it.

I might go ahead and make an AKB48 one. I really want them to have one :giveup:(Unless you'd like the honors of making it @MARLON BRANDO Since you're the veteran fan here  and I'm sure you could give them a flawless OP. Since you know more than I do.) Also I looked up the past Kami 7 it seems like Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino and Kashiwagi Yuki are really popular. Also looks like Yuko was really popular too.

2 hours ago, Viola said:

Did I ever make one for Rain? :toofunny: Probably not since I'd be the only one posting in it.

I might go ahead and make an AKB48 one. I really want them to have one :giveup:(Unless you'd like the honors of making it @MARLON BRANDO Since you're the veteran fan here  and I'm sure you could give them a flawless OP. Since you know more than I do.) Also I looked up the past Kami 7 it seems like Watanabe Mayu, Sashihara Rino and Kashiwagi Yuki are really popular. Also looks like Yuko was really popular too.

right now

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) , Sashihara Rino (Sashi) and Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) are the holy trinity of AKB48, but before them Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) and Oshima Yuko (Yuko-chan) were the Moon and Sun of AKB48, but they are now graduated from the group and have successful solo careers as actresses and Maeda has a solo singing career as well

Maeda will always be known as the forever ace or face of AKB48, she used to be the most popular akb48 member until she left

here they are

AtsukoLate08.jpegE2010-oshimay.jpgWatanabeMayu2015.jpgKashiwagiYukiB2014.jpg

SashiharaRinoH2015.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

It's really good :giveup:

It's a little all over the place, but I think it'll grow on me :giveup: 

YCHofficial

Twice new song is good

Now the rant part 

The whole back and forth between the 2 rappers... We've seen/heard that in Ooh Ahh 

Jungyeon, despite being one the lead vocals, got ignored [AGAIN] this combeack... Mina however was all over the place and I'm pretty sure her position is not lead or main vocal

Edited by YCHofficial