💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Eighteen
Just now, PoshLife said:

It's so hard for me tbh :toofunny: Depending on my mood my favorite songs change. "Hikari" will always be a favorite because it's the song that introduced me to her. But I also love Letters, Tokyo Nights, Making Love, Keep Tryin', Be My Last, Flavor of Life, and Beautiful World.

See I can never pick 3-4 songs like a normal person LOL

are you a kingdom hearts fan? that's how i found out about her :D that game is soo good 

• Like 1

PoshLife
Just now, hahahahahahahah said:

are you a kingdom hearts fan? that's how i found out about her :D that game is soo good 

I actually haven't played the game but used to see the commercials for it all the time. So actually the first song I heard of hers was the PlanitB remix of Simple and Clean haha. I was like "this is so good, who is this lady??"

• Like 1

Eighteen
Just now, PoshLife said:

I actually haven't played the game but used to see the commercials for it all the time. So actually the first song I heard of hers was the PlanitB remix of Simple and Clean haha. I was like "this is so good, who is this lady??"

LOL same. i saw the commercial and was like...okay this song is so good i must hear the whole thing so i bought the game. 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, hahahahahahahah said:

LOL same. i saw the commercial and was like...okay this song is so good i must hear the whole thing so i bought the game. 

So you bought the game :toofunny: I went on Lycos Rhapsody or whatever that music program was before iTunes was really big and streamed the song there.

1 minute ago, hahahahahahahah said:

they always aired this one where i live:

I definitely got the remix version more often:

Eighteen
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

So you bought the game :toofunny: I went on Lycos Rhapsody or whatever that music program was before iTunes was really big and streamed the song there.

I definitely got the remix version more often:

i didn't even have a computer at that time LOL. sad. i saw these commercials too actually. the good old days

RAMROD

Utada's new songs are really good.

And considering both are soundtracks, I am very pleased.

Both are very atmospheric, I really enjoyed it.

I am so happy she is returning to the music scene.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

April 15, 2016 in K-Pop :emma: 

Spoiler

I.O.I rumoured to distribute their mini album through LOEN despite the Produce 101 show being produced my Mnet and CJ E&M (another distributor)

-

Ailee anncouned for KCON NY 2016

-

-

-

TWICE's comeback album 'Page Two' officially sold out during pre-order with 30,000 copies.

-

-

CgDvZYfVAAAVrs5.jpg

Edited by Taylor

11 hours ago, hahahahahahahah said:

Yas Kingdom Hearts :giveup: 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1

PoshLife

Utada Hikaru continues to slay: The two new songs are still #1 and #2 on iTunes Japan, but now her single collections are both in the top 50 album ranking (the first one is in the top 10), and two other albums are in the top 150.

I can't wait for next week's Oricon charts, the queen is returning to her throne tbh

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

tumblr_inline_o47s89gxbk1tnyljj_500.gif

Their Bad Romance. Made me stan from the first listen. Still salty there was no dance version or full live stage.

tumblr_nl7g7hFm0e1t7rvrjo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Utada Hikaru continues to slay: The two new songs are still #1 and #2 on iTunes Japan, but now her single collections are both in the top 50 album ranking (the first one is in the top 10), and two other albums are in the top 150.

I can't wait for next week's Oricon charts, the queen is returning to her throne tbh

Yas slay queen. Is her songs on us iTunes yet? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Their Bad Romance. Made me stan from the first listen. Still salty there was no dance version or full live stage.

tumblr_nl7g7hFm0e1t7rvrjo1_500.gif

Still salty that the video got pushed to the side once ICC dropped so it's still stuck on 7m views. :giveup: One Of These Nights is getting close to matching it's amount of views and it was released last month :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1