💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Question for someone who knows Perfume better than I do:

I see in Cosmic Explorer that there are "album mixes" for Flash, Sweet Refrain, Tokimeki Lights, Star Train, and Cling Cling. Does that mean that every other song in the album is either not a single, or a single but the original version? I don't know all of their singles, so I just want to make sure I don't accidentally have an "album mix" that wasn't properly labelled as such. Like, for example, is the album version of "Relax in the City" the same as the single version?

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Question for someone who knows Perfume better than I do:

I see in Cosmic Explorer that there are "album mixes" for Flash, Sweet Refrain, Tokimeki Lights, Star Train, and Cling Cling. Does that mean that every other song in the album is either not a single, or a single but the original version? I don't know all of their singles, so I just want to make sure I don't accidentally have an "album mix" that wasn't properly labelled as such. Like, for example, is the album version of "Relax in the City" the same as the single version?

Thank you!

Yeah, I think so. 

What I did was went on Wikipedia/Generasia and went through their albums to mark mine as album mix if they needed it. 

I don't really know how they work out if it's getting an 'album' mix or not - as both 'Relax in the City' and 'Pick Me Up' weren't changed for the album. 

:emma: 

Not sure if that was any help haha

1 hour ago, 2NE1LG said:

In other news, Yeri said at a fan meet that RV is coming back soon. RV always lurking when sh*t goes down. Sulli, Luhan, and now Minzy.

Already? :rip:

SM... My poor wallet :( 

PoshLife
18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I think so. 

What I did was went on Wikipedia/Generasia and went through their albums to mark mine as album mix if they needed it. 

I don't really know how they work out if it's getting an 'album' mix or not - as both 'Relax in the City' and 'Pick Me Up' weren't changed for the album. 

:emma: 

Not sure if that was any help haha

Yes, that was what I wanted to know. Basically I wanted to make sure I didn't have any "album mixes" by mistake, cuz I hate those :emma: I deleted the album mixes from Cosmic Explorer and found downloads for the single versions lol

PoshLife

Shine's new webdrama, Doppelganger, will be released (on YouTube :emma: ) tomorrow. Here she is at the pre-release press conference:

It'll have English subs (and be on YouTube :emma: ) so I might watch it :party:  

:giveup: minzy pls

i hope she'll do ok on her own. 

will she go solo or join a different group? :emma: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

YCHofficial
25 minutes ago, Luiz said:

:giveup: minzy pls

i hope she'll do ok on her own. 

will she go solo or join a different group? :emma: 

lol what other group... she already has issues finding a new label

Edited by YCHofficial

1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

lol what other group... she already has issues finding a new label

didnt she just start looking for a new one :saladga: just wait, she'll get a new label soon

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Guys... We were wrong. :emma:

The box is blue, the CD 1 is in the blue cover, CD 2 is in the grey cover and the Blu-ray is in the pink cover... I think.

#notmypictures :flop: 

Spoiler

tumblr_o53b3v276M1rvjz2fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o53b3v276M1rvjz2fo7_1280.jpg

"Special CD"

tumblr_o5567pr8ZI1rvjz2fo4_500.jpg

"Special Blu-ray"

tumblr_o5567pr8ZI1rvjz2fo5_500.jpg

Just now, PoshLife said:

Oh I actually like that.

What's the "special cd"?

Flash (original version) and it's instrumental :emma: