💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Viola said:

Being a 2NE1 Stan for so long it's hard to see her go...but I remember the conversations I've had with other minzy stans hoping for a solo that we knew deep down inside that was never gonna happen. A big FU to YG for letting this sort of thing happen though. You can only pay the girl dust for so long. 2NE1 will never be the same for me without her.

Right? They just had her sitting around. It's not she wouldn't have been successful either with the right material. Homegirl had tracks chillin in the vault since 2011 smh. skip to @5:30

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Right? They just had her sitting around. It's not she wouldn't have been successful either with the right material. Homegirl had tracks chillin in the vault since 2011 smh. skip to @5:30

I like how after she leaves YG decided it's time for a 2NE1 comeback. (Not that I honestly believe they are going to comeback May 5th. Closer to May he'll probably just push it back.) 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 minute ago, Viola said:

I like how after she leaves YG decided it's time for a 2NE1 comeback. (Not that I honestly believe they are going to comeback May 5th. Closer to May he'll probably just push it back.) 

Exactly. Like what I was saying in the other thread, he could've given them one last comeback as a 4 member group. But then again CL is still recording or whatever the fxxk, so everyone is waiting on her.

6 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Exactly. Like what I was saying in the other thread, he could've given them one last comeback as a 4 member group. But then again CL is still recording or whatever the fxxk, so everyone is waiting on her.

Yeah and if not an album/mini album at least a song. Give us something. I remember reading all of the "we're gonna burn down YG Entertainment if 2NE1 doesn't come back" replies on Twitter when YG did the who's next (it ended up being CL) thing. Is there even a date or anything for when CL is releasing her stuff. I haven't heard anything in regards to what was happening with her. 

2 minutes ago, Viola said:

Yeah and if not an album/mini album at least a song. Give us something. I remember reading all of the "we're gonna burn down YG Entertainment if 2NE1 doesn't come back" replies on Twitter when YG did the who's next (it ended up being CL) thing. Is there even a date or anything for when CL is releasing her stuff. I haven't heard anything in regards to what was happening with her. 

Omfg that was the poster with all the "21"s on it right? I'm still salty about it. And so far I've heard nothing new about CL's new stuff. A track with her and will.i.am leaked recently. YG and Scooter Braun, queens of teasing fans until all their hair sheds :hor:

8 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Omfg that was the poster with all the "21"s on it right? I'm still salty about it. And so far I've heard nothing new about CL's new stuff. A track with her and will.i.am leaked recently. YG and Scooter Braun, queens of teasing fans until all their hair sheds :hor:

Yeah I think so. It's like come on YG you gotta know Blackjacks are thirsty for new music when they're threatening to burn down your building. :toofunny: I just hope CLs music comes this year. I hate this wait :giveup:

3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

0WPCAW1.jpg

I'm cackling. His stocks took a dip too

gn6E3o0.png

Edited by 2NE1LG
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

I'm cackling. His stocks are plummeting too

"I hope YG goes bankrupt" lmao

4 minutes ago, Viola said:

Yeah I think so. It's like come on YG you gotta know Blackjacks are thirsty for new music when they're threatening to burn down your building. :toofunny: I just hope CLs music comes this year. I hate this wait :giveup:

I'm not even hyped for CL's solo anymore. The wait has been far too long. I'll be here for it when the time comes. I'll probably get 3/4 Red Velvet comebacks in the meantime to keep me occupied.

YCHofficial
5 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

0H5Z3RZ.png

@YCHofficial it's in this screengrab too omfg

looooooooooooooool wtfff 

tbh

I wonder if yg would still plan a 2ne1 comeback if Minzy actually stayed 

2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

looooooooooooooool wtfff 

tbh

I wonder if yg would still plan a 2ne1 comeback if Minzy actually stayed 

in 2018 maybe. I still doubt the trio release is coming this summer. He takes the joy right out of stanning.

In other news, Yeri said at a fan meet that RV is coming back soon. RV always lurking when sh*t goes down. Sulli, Luhan, and now Minzy.