OUT NOW!
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
Just now, Taylor said:

Here's a new Ailee OST song to cheer you up...

Good thing Hyosung will save Kpop this month

PopReaper

The video was great but the song is just ok, it will probably grow on me later tho like almost every other song I listen to. :emma:

Automatic remains their best Velvet release and best music video tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 2

Cool Hot Sweet Love > First Time > Light Me Up > One of These Nights > LSM remake

4Minute's contract renewal depended on the success of Hate, right? Maybe Canvas is their last hurrah as a group?

Just now, 2NE1LG said:

4Minute's contract renewal depended on the success of Hate, right? Maybe Canvas is their last hurrah as a group?

Yeah, supposedly. It might have just been a tactic to try and get more physical sales tho :rip: 

Omg, the De-Capo version of One of These Nights kinda knocks. Omg and the Joe Millionaire version. They should have used one of these as the title track instead.

Is it just me, or is there a weird transition from the verses to the chorus? Like it goes into a different key and sounds off tune.

Edited by 2NE1LG

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, supposedly. It might have just been a tactic to try and get more physical sales tho :rip: 

Did it do well digitally?

PoshLife

Didn't, like, everyone on the planet agree that Hate's chorus was so bad :rip: 

I'd be fine with them disbanding - 4Ten, 9Muses and 2NE1 fill my quota of groups beginning with a number :gaycat: 

(I had to edit that list twice as I remembered another group that begins with a number :rip: )

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I'd be fine with them disbanding - 4Ten, 9Muses and 2NE1 fill my quota of groups beginning with a number :gaycat: 

(I had to edit that list twice as I remembered another group that begins with a number :rip: )

+ 2Eyes :green:

Yeah I don't really care for 4Minute either. The Hate chorus actually grew on me after I was so disgusted by it. The verses tho >>>

2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Nine Muses starts with an 'N' tho :derpga:

5 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Did it do well digitally?

Umm... I have no idea, and I don't even know how one finds out :emma:

PopReaper

The Joe Millionaire version is pretty good legend.gif And the original already jumped from a 6,5 to a 7,5 - 8,0

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

The Joe Millionaire version is pretty good legend.gif And the original already jumped from a 6,5 to a 7,5 - 8,0

Same. The MV enhances the song too :woohoo:

Edited by 2NE1LG