Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
24 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@YCHofficial What should I know about girl group Favorite? Are they just some group?

They are just some group. They debuted in mid 2017 and have been floppin' ever since. They have 1 good song imo which is Loca. 

14 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

What are your top 5 Kpop songs released in January 2019?

Mine are:

1. Cherry Bullet - Q&A
2. Apink - %%
3. CLC - No
4. Tie: Astro - All Night & WJSN - La La Love
5. Neon Punch - Tic Toc

1. Apink - %%
2. Favorite - Loca
3. GFRIEND - Sunrise
4. Chung Ha - Gotta Go
5. WJSN - La La Love

14 hours ago, PoshLife said:

-Why are all of f(x) Luna's songs so bland??

I've been really disappointed by her more recent solo stuff 😓

Maybe one day she'll give us a Free Somebody 2.0 mini album... but I doubt it 😅

3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

And this made me go listen to Sori's Touch for the first time and it SLAPS, so thanks CoCo :sis:

You'd never heard "Touch" before :udidnt: like, it's definitely a basic song but I love it so much 😅

45 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@YCHofficial What should I know about girl group Favorite? Are they just some group?

I know you didn't ask me but I love their song "My Day" from their first mini - which means you'll probably hate it but 😅

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I know you didn't ask me but I love their song "My Day" from their first mini - which means you'll probably hate it but 😅

I was hoping to get YCH to say "Favorite is not just some group" and then give me a fact about how one of the member's sisters was in SECRET for a year or something :laughga: 

I don't love their first single but this song is definitely better. "Loca" is probably the best they've done so far.

• LMAO 1

PopReaper

These top 5s made me realize I only really enjoyed CLC's mini and Luna's Do You Love Me out of all the January releases :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn

My January top 5:

1. CLC - NO (y'all are wrong for placing it so low)

2. Cherry Bullet's - Q&A

3. APINK - %%

4. ChungHa - Gotta Go

5. probably one of the CLC side tracks

imwoahvicky

January Top 5:

1. Eung Eung -APINK

2. Gotta Go -Chungha

3. n/a

4. n/a

5. n/a

honorable mentions: CLC

Edited by imwoahvicky
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

January Top 5: 

1. All Night - Astro

2. No - CLC

3. Dream Launch - WayV (chinese but Idc) 

4. Even So - Luna

5. Q&A - Cherry Bullet 

tbh this month wasn’t really exciting except for WayV's debut :ohwell: I stan Red Velvet but Sappy didn’t do it for me, but I love the MV so much :air: I waited for Cherry Bullet's debut but the song wasn’t as strong as I expected but.. I didn’t really expect anything:laughga: this is the first CLC song that I enjoy, same with Astro.

The night sky tells all

mister max
32 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Please announces lower ticket prices :ohwell:

Still sad that its fucking 166 euros for amsterdam in a small venue where you probably cant even see shit :rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PoshLife

nnnnn I was right, they made Face My Fears cuz Skrillex couldn't handle Don't Think Twice:

How did the collaboration between you and Utada come to fruition?

Utada actually hit me up a couple of years ago, back in 2016, about remixing “Don’t Think Twice.” I was so excited, and I remember loading the stems into Ableton and sitting there like, “****, I don’t know what to do.” The song was a little bit too hard for me to touch. I really liked it for what it was, but it didn’t feel like that jazzy melody lent toward a dance remix. I didn’t think I could do it justice.

The next year, I happened to be in London during the same time she was. I was writing on some other pop song with [producer] Poo Bear and found out she was there, so we texted. We decided to try to write a new song together, just for fun -- to see what could happen. All three of us ended up getting into the studio and writing “Face My Fears” in under an hour.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8495905/skrillex-kingdom-hearts-iii-face-my-fears-utada-hikaru-interview

imwoahvicky

BLACKPINKs tickets go from 350 - 500 dollars, so basically a waste of money and another scam :wub:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1