Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

the original video legend.gif

I, like, can't commit to watching this right now. Like, I really want to but I don't know if I can handle what I'm going to see

PopReaper
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I, like, can't commit to watching this right now. Like, I really want to but I don't know if I can handle what I'm going to see

Literally every scene of that video is gif-worthy. :rip: To the point where I didn't know who I should pay attention to because everyone dancing in it was THAT iconic and memorable.

The closest thing I've had to a religious experience, to be honest.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife

Oh my god it was only like 20 people :rip::rip: I thought it was like 100 and that gif was just a small section of them

remember when flash mobs were the thing :smh: I'm so glad that nonsense is behind us

Chuu said her favourite LOOΠΔ songs were "Eclipse" and "D-1", but she also really likes all of LOOΠΔ's songs!

PopReaper

tumblr_p2xruaLoJM1u22rjso1_1280.png

1. 빛이 나 (shinin’)
2. 환상통 (only one you need)
3. 와플 (#hashtag)
4. 기름때 (grease)
5. take the dive
6. 사람 구경 중 (sightseeing)
7. rewind
8. 하루만이라도 (just for a day)
9. 어떤 기분이 들까 (i’m so curious)
10. sentimental
11. 우린 봄이 오기 전에 (before our spring)

:(

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

fashion monster

Does anyone know anything about Mix Nine final group contract? I mean, I find it quite difficult for the girls to win, but if they do and 2jin are in it (I think they were both in Top9 in the last ep.), will that affects LOONA debut? 

PoshLife

I don't, know. I'd have to assume that the Mix Nine stuff would take precedence over their own group's activities, though. Like could you imagine if they very selectively let these idols into their really highly publicized group and then some of them were like "actuallyyyy I have another engagement..."

So my guess is that they're expected to prioritize their Mix Nine activities. But idk whether they CAN'T have any activities with their original group while they're in Mix Nine.

Martijn
46 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

Does anyone know anything about Mix Nine final group contract? I mean, I find it quite difficult for the girls to win, but if they do and 2jin are in it (I think they were both in Top9 in the last ep.), will that affects LOONA debut? 

Blockberry must've considered this the moment they participated. They might've shot the debut MV a long time ago (they've been doing OT12 photoshoots for a long time too I think). I guess if the gg wins and debuts 2jin will only take part in LOONA promotions when they can.