Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Tempted to print myself off a few cards I’m missing... Victoria and Krystal COWBOY cards I’m looking at you :derpga: 

That’s good they’re good quality, have you ordered more from them? Or did you just use the free 10?

Also - can you pick between glossy and matte? I could only see an option for pointed or rounded corners :huh: 

Gosh, just seen you have to pay for shipping too :deadbanana: for some reason I thought it was included in the price of items :toofunny: 

Yes, I've ordered 2x50 cards after that + i'm tempted to order another set :deadbanana:
And yes, you can pick between glossy and matte too, i've tried both. I personally prefer the matte ones, for some reason the glossy ones feel a bit thinner.
For me shipping & handling was only €3,50 but i'm pretty sure they're located in the UK so it'll probably be less for you.

Martijn
7 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Yes, I've ordered 2x50 cards after that + i'm tempted to order another set :deadbanana:
And yes, you can pick between glossy and matte too, i've tried both. I personally prefer the matte ones, for some reason the glossy ones feel a bit thinner.
For me shipping & handling was only €3,50 but i'm pretty sure they're located in the UK so it'll probably be less for you.

Nevermind, fake news. The ones with rounded corners are a little bit thinner than those with straight corners. 

1 minute ago, Martijn said:

Nevermind, fake news. The ones with rounded corners are a little bit thinner than those with straight corners. 

Thanks! I’ll probably go with rounded corners just to make them more photocard like... and shipping is £4.20 for 50 cards :toofunny: wtf? I’ll be ordering multiple packs at once then, as it seems to be a flat charge. 

• Like 1

PopReaper

I hope GoWon comes through with a dark concept :giveup:

My LOONA bias ranking so far:

1. JinSoul

2. Chuu

3. Kim Lip

4. HeeJin

5. Yves

6. Choerry

7. HyunJin

8. HaSeul

9. Vivi

10. YeoJin

legendary lineup so far tho :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I’m starting to think the Go Won’s MV might also be the reveal teaser for unit 3. 

Its said BlockBerry would also reveal the final unit in January, so maybe the MV will reveal the four girls escaping from Eden (this revealing the final member/unit). 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper what sites do you use to download jpop? Usually you're asking me that question, but aichuun is no more :( 

aichuun is over? :giveup:

most of the J-Pop I have I downloaded from miusiq, and I also know this one

PoshLife

Neither of them has it FeelsBadMan

thanks anyway

And yeah aichuun kept losing its domain and I don't think there's a new one

BlockBerry Creative has copyrighted 이달의소년 (Boy of the Month), project to potentially start in August.

PopReaper

Give it to you 
My nunnunnunnunnunnun nunbit
ssodajineun My teoteoteoteoteoteo teochi
hanappunin My reobreobreobreobreob My Luver
nae meoributeo ppumppum 
nae balkkeutkkaji ppumppum ppumppum eo

tumblr_inline_nym2rxNhOc1qgt71j_500.gif