Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

then again, there were groups who used it as a promotional opportunity...

tumblr_inline_ott3ev8BQa1qd7qdc_540.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

34 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

wait I just noticed that the Winter Olympics in SK are next month and we'll probably get next to 0 comebacks for almost the entirety of it :rip: it's gonna be a dry spell 'til March :giveup:

Waiting for LOOΠΔ 1/3 to re-release "Love&Live" feat. YeoJin :emma: 

PoshLife

Help I like this new song but it's jpop so I can't find it anywhere

It's called "orokamonatachi" by GLIM SPANKY. It's being used for that movie^ Her voice is so raspy, and the chorus is pretty catchy. I'll check out her other stuff.

Oh I see it's listed on iTunes as pre-order, so it'll prob be easier to find after that

https://po.st/it_glim_oroka 

30 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Yes it was!

Hide contents

Get 20% off your first order: https://refer.moo.com/s/xzlit

Thanks! (they're so expensive now too - for some reason I think they did a free pack when they first started?) I'm thinking of using that as a my photocard spacers... the blank business cards with a sticker label works fine, but I'd rather have something a bit nicer :sweat: 

26 minutes ago, Martijn said:

Amber said in her most recent vlog that she's supposed to be on a diet right now... So, there's that :derpga:

Comeback incoming? :derpga: 

The first part of EXID's "Re:flower" project.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed with the choice - 1) I think it would be better to have kept it to group songs and, 2) this song was released in October and already has a remastered version? I was expecting them to do one of their older songs first I guess :/ 

But saying that the song is really great legend.gif 

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Thanks! (they're so expensive now too - for some reason I think they did a free pack when they first started?) I'm thinking of using that as a my photocard spacers... the blank business cards with a sticker label works fine, but I'd rather have something a bit nicer :sweat: 

Comeback incoming? :derpga: 

I managed to get 10 cards for free in June 2016 with a link that was already old back then, but that one just redirects to the sample pack now.
I agree that they're expensive, but the quality is great and they're the only site I've found that allows you to order 50 different designs at once.
I personally use them for albums that didn't come with a photo card, but should have, like REBOOT. 

PoshLife
11 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Help I like this new song but it's jpop so I can't find it anywhere

It's called "orokamonatachi" by GLIM SPANKY. It's being used for that movie^ Her voice is so raspy, and the chorus is pretty catchy. I'll check out her other stuff.

Oh I see it's listed on iTunes as pre-order, so it'll prob be easier to find after that

https://po.st/it_glim_oroka 

This is their only song I like :emma: I will have it though

3 hours ago, Martijn said:

I managed to get 10 cards for free in June 2016 with a link that was already old back then, but that one just redirects to the sample pack now.
I agree that they're expensive, but the quality is great and they're the only site I've found that allows you to order 50 different designs at once.
I personally use them for albums that didn't come with a photo card, but should have, like REBOOT. 

Tempted to print myself off a few cards I’m missing... Victoria and Krystal COWBOY cards I’m looking at you :derpga: 

That’s good they’re good quality, have you ordered more from them? Or did you just use the free 10?

Also - can you pick between glossy and matte? I could only see an option for pointed or rounded corners :huh: 

Gosh, just seen you have to pay for shipping too :deadbanana: for some reason I thought it was included in the price of items :toofunny: