Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I think Yves will be main dancer!

I'm not really sure what to expect from the two remaining members... I kinda get Dreamcatcher vibes from the 11th girl's teasers, but in reality it could be the complete opposite.

I was hoping to see a snake, to fit with the eden theme - and her colour is a minty green. So who knows haha... 

We don't really have a sexy concept yet either, which would fit a snake character. I'm here for it.

According to LOOΠΔ Lore, the final 4 members are supposed to be the reverse of the first 4 members (some argue 3H and YeoJin, others say 3H and ViVi) - as we are now on the other side of the Mobius strip, since the moons in the new intros are backwards.

So girl 12 = HeeJin's counterpart
Girl 11 = HyunJin's counterpart
Chuu = HaSeul's counterpart - both animals are birds, HaSeul appeared in Chuu's MV
Yves = probably ViVi's counterpart - both animals are classic fairytale animals ( :emma: ), ViVi appeared in Yves' MV

So girl 11 might have a dog as her animal :sweat:

-

Also, I might have said this before - but the director of ViVi's MV said that "Everyday I Love You" took place before ViVi was converted into an Android (Love&Live) and Yves re-enacting the roller blade scene might be Yves trying to get ViVi to "remember" or something 

Martijn
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Question to Yves "What the hell is going on?" cry.png 

Just ask the person who'll go to print out this picture and have her sign it

bcf.png

11 hours ago, Martijn said:

Just ask the person who'll go to print out this picture and have her sign it

bcf.png

lmao.gif

I decided to ask if she had any words of encouragement for LOOΠΔ photocard collectors :emma:

Inb4 "stop"

PoshLife
33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@PoshLife can you remember the person who gave?/sold you the signed CHI CHI "Love Is Energy" CD? I remember something like "Peach" or "Peachi" - were they this person on Instagram, Chaepeach?

idk about instagram but they're hipeachi on twitter

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

idk about instagram but they're hipeachi on twitter

Thanks! I don't think they're the same person!
Was just checking as I'm looking for a new fan sign person :/ 

Yves & Chuu Fansign!

I think they must put a capital 'R' in "Taylor" due to the person who went to the fan sign writing it weirdly... Mix&M had "Taylor", Max&M Kim Lip and JinSoul wrote "TayloR" while Choerry wrote "Taylor", Yves wrote "Taylor" and now Yves & Chuu both wrote "TayloR" aha...

So maybe the way they write 'r' just looks like 'R'... It doesn't really bother me, but next time I'll maybe try and nit-pick them so they don't put in the capital... They are getting more expensive after all! May as well get it 100% right!

For Yves question I asked for any words of encouragement to album/photocard collectors - you can read her reply (in English!). 

Chuu I asked to draw a penguin.

And... they both wrote "오빠" (oppa) lmao... After Choerry wrote "언니" (unnie) since it's a woman who goes to the signs.

Spoiler

neQlLzY.jpg

F0VVXNo.jpg

PopReaper

I’m on a K-Pop fan meet w/ my friend rn and I just spent 80% of the money I brought on a copy of Red Light :emma: 

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

I’m on a K-Pop fan meet w/ my friend rn and I just spent 80% of the money I brought on a copy of Red Light :emma: 

what group(s) are you meeting?