💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I just adblocked the gigantic "THE YEAR OF GAGA" banner :laughga:

For real it takes up an entire screen on my laptop, why the heck did they make it so big

13 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I just adblocked the gigantic "THE YEAR OF GAGA" banner :laughga:

For real it takes up an entire screen on my laptop, why the heck did they make it so big

I'd done that too :toofunny: didn't they have another banner similar to that years ago? 

Or that time it kept linking to Check to Cheek on Amazon and I kept clicking it by mistake constantly :grr: 

PopReaper

nnnnnnn if I got a penny every time I accidentally clicked on the JWT ad and got redirected to her website... :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

on iTunes Japan, Wednesday Campanella's album "Superman" has a banner on the front page :huh: I wonder what's going on with that

PoshLife
16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does anyone have a question they'd like to ask Yves?

I'm stumped :emma: 

I guess I'd ask if she's seen any of the wild fan theories about LOONA and the concept and what it all means, and what she thinks about them

Martijn
40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does anyone have a question they'd like to ask Yves?

I'm stumped :emma: 

how many b*tches she had to fight to get into LOONA

13 minutes ago, Martijn said:

how many b*tches she had to fight to get into LOONA

Probably not many as I think she only became a trainee at BlockBerry like 2 months before her debut. 

Martijn
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Probably not many as I think she only became a trainee at BlockBerry like 2 months before her debut. 

that's impressive! weren't there over 50 trainees or something? 

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

that's impressive! weren't there over 50 trainees or something? 

Yeah, they said in June that "LOOΠΔTION" currently had 50 trainees. 

Wait, wow... Yves must have joined BlockBerry just in October. She was previously training - and modelling - with "Dream Vocal & Dance Academy". Here is her as part of a dance cover for TWICE's Japanese single that only came out in October

(One on far right in thumbnail).

Martijn
7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, they said in June that "LOOΠΔTION" currently had 50 trainees. 

Wait, wow... Yves must have joined BlockBerry just in October. She was previously training - and modelling - with "Dream Vocal & Dance Academy". Here is her as part of a dance cover for TWICE's Japanese single that only came out in October

(One on far right in thumbnail).

She literally looks like a baby in that video, I can't believe it's recent. Blockberry's makeup team made her look much more mature (not in a bad way)
That's so impressive though, when there are 50 trainees yet you manage to debut within 2 months. I'm excited to see what her position is, because from an MV it's hard to tell what's she's best at. I think she'll be like BLACKPINK's Jennie: pretty and good at everything but not brilliant in one specific ''talent''. 

I really hope one of the remaining girls is a rapper with a proper rap solo too.. Even though I only like about 50% of the music LOONA has put out, I'm more excited about them than I would've thought.

25 minutes ago, Martijn said:

She literally looks like a baby in that video, I can't believe it's recent. Blockberry's makeup team made her look much more mature (not in a bad way)
That's so impressive though, when there are 50 trainees yet you manage to debut within 2 months. I'm excited to see what her position is, because from an MV it's hard to tell what's she's best at. I think she'll be like BLACKPINK's Jennie: pretty and good at everything but not brilliant in one specific ''talent''. 

I really hope one of the remaining girls is a rapper with a proper rap solo too.. Even though I only like about 50% of the music LOONA has put out, I'm more excited about them than I would've thought.

I think Yves will be main dancer!

I'm not really sure what to expect from the two remaining members... I kinda get Dreamcatcher vibes from the 11th girl's teasers, but in reality it could be the complete opposite.

I was hoping to see a snake, to fit with the eden theme - and her colour is a minty green. So who knows haha...